dream tank for sale

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank is 5ft L x 22” D x 30” W, glass is in good condition although along the edges it does have some chips and front bottom right corner has a pretty big chip from being lightly set down. After that it was filled and used for awhile. I’m selling because I’m going to be selling my house and the wife has asked I let this go to make things easier :sweat:
It comes with the stand and a matching canopy. I can get better pics when I’m off shift as I’m not home for good lighting during shift haha. This is for sale to MASC members only for the price of $350 what I paid from bod member @Dr.DiSilicate. (If you aren’t a Masc member just pay the small fee to become one) Now I may be willing to trade or trade + cash for a smaller RR tank but it would be kind of complicated. I need this gone here soon but wouldn’t be able to hold a new tank till after the house went under contract as the realtor and the wife both agree less fish tanks make the house look bigger and more open. I could try to find a family members garage to keep the traded tank in if needed though. 40-90g nothing complicated for a trade and not to heavy so I don’t get complaints that it’s the same as keeping the big one I just feel have a completely new tank to transfer everything into would be a lot easier and I won’t have to worry about my old sand. Feel free to text me at970397426six. I’m in bed by 8pm so please don’t blow me up after that time

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is having someone store it for you until you get settled into your new house an option so you don't have to sell it?
Plus my dads hobby is muscle cars so anyone in the family that has an open garage space has one of his cars in it and that extends pretty much to all close family friends. No joke haha.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if you can talk your wife into letting you keep it, I may be able to store it for you. I of course will need to clear it with my wife, but something for you to think about.

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap, that is my dream tank...$350 for real? Is it safe with the chips? If so I'll take it. Pm me some good pics when you can.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Holy crap, that is my dream tank...$350 for real? Is it safe with the chips? If so I'll take it. Pm me some good pics when you can.
I had it with the chip for two years. Held just fine! It’s a beautiful tank and stand. I’d give it a fresh silicone job. The stand and floating canopy are in great condition, I never had any water under the stand as I had a basement sump. The stand alone is worth more than the 350! It’s a great size and shape... kinda like a 120 that grew up.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome. Juan, please send more pics when you can. I'm very interested. What part of town are you in? Anyone have a recommendation for someone who can do the silicone? Not sure I trust myself.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if you can talk your wife into letting you keep it, I may be able to store it for you. I of course will need to clear it with my wife, but something for you to think about.
Thank you I really appreciate this, this is one big thing she’s asked for and I’m just going to agree with her. She knows I can’t find another tank like this for the same price so Whatever house we buy I’ll be able to get a new custom tank that will fit better in whatever we end up in.