Vertex RX-Z 3.0 + media $80

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The reactor is in great condition and pump works flawlessly. No issues at all and pumps the rocks fine. I always kept the larger rocks free and small ones in a mesh bag so it never locked up on me.

Comes with:
Zeofood 50ml + 100ml new/ another 50ml used bottle refrigerated
Zeobak 10ml used refrigerated
Half bag of zeovit media
Zeostart 100ml used

I’m switching to an algae reactor since I’ll be upgrading at some point and will be using a 150 tote full of live rock and macro algae. Cash mainly but may trade straight or partial for the right corals, all I can say is no but would like some nice torches.
MASC price $200

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off the bat I’d get more zeobak and media. That wouldn’t be a lot though because with that size of a tank you won’t need a lot and the rest will go really far. The tablets I’d use one each and change every 4 months maybe every 3 if it gets very coral heavy. May need more zeostart for the beginning but once you get past the initial stages you’ll use a lot less and things will go a lot further. Here’s the instructions. This will give you an amazing tank for this contest!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/brsinstructions/Korallen+Zucht/zeoguide_103_english-1.pdf