Joshhill83's 400G FOWLR Build

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Love the tank. The in wall should allow it to give a nice deep perception. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank looks awesome! Those triggers and the puffer are going to look great as they grow. I'll bet the feeding frenzy is fun to watch, post up a video.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member

Not sure if you wanted all these posted, but these are the pics I got last Saturday. You're welcome to have the ones deleted that you don't want.

Love, love, love! Your new tank. It looks great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;n645135 said:
Where/How Long have you had your mono? I loved mine dearly, hoping another one someday will be easy to get.
I got him from Tom at Liquid Kingdom. He had him there for close to a year and they sold him to me for $20 when I bought my tassel filefish. I always seem to end up getting oddball fish from him and Deborah.

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mermaid Gardens;n645399 said:

Awesome pictures! A big thank you to Vicki for taking all those pictures.

Not sure if you wanted all these posted, but these are the pics I got last Saturday. You're welcome to have the ones deleted that you don't want.

Love, love, love! Your new tank. It looks great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Almost have this thing how I want it. Running two reef octopus regal 300s, one internal and one external. Plumbed in a 150 gallon tank to act as a large refugium with quite a bit of rock and macro algae. Got my buddy to build the stand for it and I have an old Red Sea Max 250 underneath to use for quarantine. All I'm looking for in regards to equipment is a very large single chamber reactor to use for carbon.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:stoked: Looking good man

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks great, love the addition of the black tang. Puffer not trying to eat the leather then?