July Meeting - BBQ & mini DBTC Swap

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
We're in the middle of roof, all windows and doors, gutters, just demolished the master bedroom all while trying to get into the back yard to build an outside kitchen and pergola over the back porch and outside kitchen.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sctip;655161 said:
We're in the middle of roof, all windows and doors, gutters, just demolished the master bedroom all while trying to get into the back yard to build an outside kitchen and pergola over the back porch and outside kitchen.

We'd be super excited for a new roof, well kinda, if we weren't moving in 9 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;655143 said:
Ok I got burgers, brats and digs for the Army!!! Chips, buns, drinks, condiments, plates and potato salad.

If those attending could bring a snack, side or desert we should be all good!

Oh and remember its BYOB so feel free to bring whatever you like. * Lance this means you are more than welcome : )
Bring a flask once and you're labeled for life lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Today is the day friends! Plenty of food if anyone wants to make a last minute decision to join us! All are welcome

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Chad I can't make it today the insurance adjuster cannot make it till 2:30 today. But have a happy birthday and I have something for you.

Dub_G

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;654801 said:
Alright peeps can we get a manual head count so we can make sure we get the right amount of food?

E.g. Me +1 or Me + 3
Is it too late to plan on coming? Our plans changed and I've got some time that I didn't think I'd be able to make it before. I'd like to get a chance to meet some fellow reefers as I'm new to the hobby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
How did it go? Any pictures so those of us that just finished with our insurance adjuster can enjoy also?

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sctip;655235 said:
How did it go? Any pictures so those of us that just finished with our insurance adjuster can enjoy also?

Gotta get the guy out! And replaced before we close in 9 days