Just a heads up

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My choice I don't know if they were infected or not I dipped them all last night and scrubbed them but I'm not going to be the one who passes them on to anyone I would rather throw them away.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;204117 said:
After thinking about it I decided that when I got home I threw 45 frags into the trash and 2 12"x12" pieces any Monti that's was not in my display went to the garbage just to make things easier
Really? rather throw them away than dip em? OUCH!!!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's not that. It's not worth me risking if I missed some eggs on a coral and then it gets out of hand and spreads more through my whole system. I'm working 12-15 hour days so I'm out of the house13-16 hours 5-6 days a week I just don't have time to come home and inspect and radip 45+ frags on top of my display. I would rather not take a chance. I really would hate to spread them to anyone else's tank. No dip has has been found to kill the eggs and everything without question. My frag tank is tied into my whole system of 900 gallons.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;203860 said:
When I had them years ago the only way I finally got rid of them was to take fresh middle frags of my colonies that were visably clean and then I ditched the rest and dipped the new frags. Haven't seen them for seven years now so all is well for me. I tried most the other methods and never had success
+1