Kent salt 200g boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sound's like I-25 at the Thompson River Area (where the river ran over the highway) is back open? I think that's correct. Anyone else have a better perspective?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ummm... don't we need help getting ready for the meeting, Mike? I'm almost positive that there are things here that need done which only Dr. Tutu can accomplish. Like drink a beer or two...

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;267638 said:
Sound's like I-25 at the Thompson River Area (where the river ran over the highway) is back open? I think that's correct. Anyone else have a better perspective?
It's been open for a few days. Drove by on Saturday and Sunday night

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Salt has landed at great white. Check the first post if your name does not have "great white" next to it I have your salt. Sorry if you wanted to pick up there and I missed you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Contraband in Westminster! And a free workout for us and Fred, who mysteriously damaged his thumb the night before, but was still a champ and worked through the pain. Hope it heals fast, so you can ummm... Never mind.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike - I can not make it on Saturday. If someone from the Tech Center can grab my salt, that would be great. If not, I'll drop you a note and make arrangements.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey i talked with Chad and he is going to pick up my boxes for me as i will be out of town. thanks so much for putting this on.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Mike I won't be able to make to the meeting so I'm having lan pick it up for me at the meeting. ..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;268656 said:
Hey Mike I won't be able to make to the meeting so I'm having lan pick it up for me at the meeting. ..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
What is his screen name?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;268664 said:
At this rate your gonna have 4 people show up to the swap picking up everyone else's salt! LoL
As long as all this salt goes away :D besides leaves more beer for the 4 of us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.