Legit check lemon drop anemone

Gonefishin

Butterfly Fish
Is this a real lemon drop anemone? After many months of searching I found this for $600 but not 100% sure is a lemon drop

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have heard time a time again that lemon drops are just sunbursts that are more yellow and given the right lighting conditions they will go back to looking like a typical sunburst. Honestly though I have no idea if there is any truth to that or not.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;364000 said:
I have heard time a time again that lemon drops are just sunbursts that are more yellow and given the right lighting conditions they will go back to looking like a typical sunburst. Honestly though I have no idea if there is any truth to that or not.
True Sunbursts have lineage can't say I've ever heard of a "true" lemon drop with lineage. I've always heard exactly what you just said.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Legit check lemon drop anemone

Curious what lights these are under, did they say? I know Gonzo has a secret minion in a concrete bunker somewhere who keeps Sunbursts under kessils and they are yellow yellow yellow. He had them at MACNA here if anyone remembers :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Walter White;364000 said:
+1 Ya I have heard similar or that they are stressed sunbursts, and this why they have a tendency to die so easily. Although I would be curious to hear from someone that has kept one for a few years

Do you still believe in unicorns?

coral connections flame tip x lemon drop

Coral connections inferno x lemon drop

URL=http://s810.photobucket.com/user/gonefishingaquatics/media/6D8DE7AC-1522-4004-99D2-9141DD1E2CB8_zpsrl0t3zv8.jpg.html]
[/URL]