Lemonpeel Angel

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Has anyone had success with theses guys in a mixed reef? They are my favorite of the dwarf angels and i would hate to see them mow down my sps or lps corals.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
there was someone on here that recently got a lemon peel ...wonder how it worked out ...maybe it was erincahr(sp?)
i don't think i would trust it

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i know right?

Sadly i cannot at this time, but i will be upgrading to a 125 late next year hopefully. Just got to move out of this tiny apartment first, and oh ya, get a job :(

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have had one in my tank. It never picked at the corals...but i fed it twice a day. So guess u need to decide how much work you want to do. Give them a wide variety to eat and you should be fine. They love mysis shrimp.

You know it was me, Hannah! :)

He's been pretty well behaved... he ate the one tiny SPS frag I had, but I wasn't too torn up about it. So far he has left my softs and LPS alone. He picks at the rocks and glass all day.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have pretty much decided that im not going to add any new fish until i move and can get a larger tank and some real fish. Except i might replace the clown that jumped