Lets see your shrooms

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been seeing alot of different corals but not alot of mushrooms just wanted to see what everyone has...heres mine ....superman mushroom View attachment 17552

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=66043:name]
Orange yuma, orange and green yuma, pink florida Ric, yellow florida Ric, orange florida Ric, green florida Ric, jawbreaker mushroom

Last edited by a moderator:

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave better post those awesome gold ones he has. those are SICK... pics aren't worth half as much as seeing those!

very nice superman btw too! where'd u get yours?

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I turned on my 14K whites, but forgot to turn the blues on also. so that picture is with 14K's and like 4W of lights from the moons. *not that it would matter my ipad probably wouldn't have taken that much better of a picture.

I'm just excited to see the green also coming in (see 3 tiny spots)...that thing is such a slow grower/morpher.

opakapaka;292936 said:
That jawbreaker looks a lot brighter in person. One of the cleanest setup I've seen around.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=66057:name]Check this one out.

V
GWA

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Some of my shrooms. My giant grn elephant ears and my red rider mushroom

[attachment=66066:name]

New Shroom

Its a weird angle to photograph in my tank but this is a recent acquired trade from Dave. Thanks man!

[attachment=66086:name]

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Thunder-
Are your shrooms just prolificating all day on that rock? Seriously though were they all added or just multiplying over time, thats a really cool set up there. They also appear to be racist toward that green one... :(

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghxst;293479 said:
Thunder-
Are your shrooms just prolificating all day on that rock? Seriously though were they all added or just multiplying over time, thats a really cool set up there. They also appear to be racist toward that green one... :(
haha that rock was already well established from Josh when I got it but it has sen some new growth along the bottom. The blue greens ones are florida rics from Vance and are mounted to a separate rock.