Free styrofoam boxes

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Anyone looking for styrofoam boxes? I really don't want to throw them away because

1) I paid $12 ea for them, and
2) rather give it to someone who can use it.

So .... any takers?

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I can grab one when I get my order tomorrow... Any update on the Peppermints?
Sounds good! Yeah .. no peppermints on this order unfortunately .. barely got some of the other stuff but I'll have a lengthy conversation with my supplier about everything later ... I was a wee bit distracted today acclimating and dipping 100 frags, a bunch of acans and a bunch of lobos ... so exhausting! haha and this was just 2 boxes!! 4 boxes coming in tomorrow with the inverts, corals, and fish ... and then 2 more boxes coming in on Friday ... time to stop procrastinating and fire up my "main system" ... my "receiving system" can only take so much ... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

- Archit

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good! Yeah .. no peppermints on this order unfortunately .. barely got some of the other stuff but I'll have a lengthy conversation with my supplier about everything later ... I was a wee bit distracted today acclimating and dipping 100 frags, a bunch of acans and a bunch of lobos ... so exhausting! haha and this was just 2 boxes!! 4 boxes coming in tomorrow with the inverts, corals, and fish ... and then 2 more boxes coming in on Friday ... time to stop procrastinating and fire up my "main system" ... my "receiving system" can only take so much ... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

- Archit
No worries. That does sound like a lot of work! Well I'll grab 1 or 2 boxes from you tomorrow. Will we just be refunded for the Peppermints then? Did your vendor know when he might get more in?

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yep, refunds for the peps coming tonight! :)

She said they "might" get some next week but no guarantees.. so we'll see ... would need a large invert order again because their corals are pretty pricey compared to competition..

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app