Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
That may not be so easy. Cindy is not too fimiliar with the coral names themselves. I went over and helped her come up with the master list she provided at the beginning of the thread, my reccomendation would be to take the trip to her house and take a look for your self. She has some great stuff and you wouldnt be disappointed at selection or price.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I could possibly take another trip over there and help her ID whats left though, just not sure when Id have time.

message to board members please somone has posted another bad craigslist add against cindy fellow reefers we all know her stuff is good i dont know how to post a link can someone flag them again

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I flagged it, also sent the poster an email
"You’re an idiot to say the least. Your malicious attacks on Cindy have not gone un noticed. We have had numorus experts from our local reef club examine these corals and your accusations are completley false, you’re a liar. Your childish actions will only meet up with you in the form of Karma and I can only hope it hits hard. If you infact have a reef tank I sincerley hope it crashes, people like you are bad for the hobby!"

Im sorry, but as someone who has personally seen and inspected these corals I find this quite insulting, hense the email I sent.

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got the 150 and it was a hard job for all of us getting everything loaded. Thanks to Josh, Cody, and Cindy for helping out! The corals all looked fine, all the ones in the big frag tank looked great. I haven't seen any sign of parasites or problems of any kind. All of the fish made it safely and are swimming around and happy. The rock is in the 55 gal drum and 35 gal garbage can, water is circulating at the right temp and it, most of the rock is going into the new tank tomorrow.

Thanks Cindy!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
seamonkey;201974 said:
I got the 150 and it was a hard job for all of us getting everything loaded. Thanks to Josh, Cody, and Cindy for helping out! The corals all looked fine, all the ones in the big frag tank looked great. I haven't seen any sign of parasites or problems of any kind. All of the fish made it safely and are swimming around and happy. The rock is in the 55 gal drum and 35 gal garbage can, water is circulating at the right temp and it, most of the rock is going into the new tank tomorrow.

Thanks Cindy!
YAY!! So glad everything made it and is doing well!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;201952 said:
I flagged it, also sent the poster an email
"You’re an idiot to say the least. Your malicious attacks on Cindy have not gone un noticed. We have had numorus experts from our local reef club examine these corals and your accusations are completley false, you’re a liar. Your childish actions will only meet up with you in the form of Karma and I can only hope it hits hard. If you infact have a reef tank I sincerley hope it crashes, people like you are bad for the hobby!"

Im sorry, but as someone who has personally seen and inspected these corals I find this quite insulting, hense the email I sent.

Thank you just doesn't express how I feel about all of the support, guys. I couldn't have managed this situation without you. Due to recent developments in the situation, I may have to stop selling out of my house. It's become a safety issue at this point. Once I figure out what to do, I will let you guys know.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Flagged email sent to Craigslist to ban the curator of the threads as they are spam and miss leading

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thats what were here for, well most of us

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;202110 said:
Flagged email sent to Craigslist to ban the curator of the threads as they are spam and miss leading

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
would they actually ban him from posting more stuff?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
WatercolorsGuy;205677 said:
Anything left Cindy?
Yes. Still a ton of them in the flat. Someone's picking up the ones I've been holding for them this weekend, then I'm taking the rest to local stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.