Little Fish's Tiny Tank of Awesome!

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im going to do that as soon as i have all the corals I have planned in there. That way i can arrange and re-arrange with everything in there before making it permeant.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Addiction! I can stop reefing whenever i want!

I love this hobby though, and someday id love to do a huge FOWLR tank, but that will have to wait a few years

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, long time no update!

Still have all the sluts, doing well. But i have added quite a bit of stuff since my last update. So here you go!

Im working on making it a zoa garden with a few LPS corals and mushrooms. So welcome to Little Fish's Whore House!

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dunno, i feed every couple of days, maybe do a water change from the big tank to the little tank, top off every day, and then clean the filter once a month .. . I think i have better flow and a better light than you do, which helps a lot.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not really! But what about lowering your light? Its seems to be really high above your tank? I know at Elite they have that light super high above the tank, but i have a hard time believe that it is still effective at that hight.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
nope. I had a lid on there a for a bit, but it really cut down on the light so i pulled it off. Plus it sealed the whole thing up pretty well so i was concerned about getting good gas exchange