Little Fish's Tiny Tank of Awesome!

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, i feed the all the LPS corals (everyone else gets what they dont eat) either rod's coral food or the general mash up from Elite reef every other dayish. I turn of the filter for 15 minutes and feed the LPS, fight off the sluts and crabs, then turn the filter back on.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So this poor tank didnt survive the pet sitter while i was gone. Some how, dont feed this tank turned into feed it as much as you feed the big tank every day.

Everything is now recovering in the big tank.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, it does. But was bound to happen in the next month or so anyways. Im leaving for 6 weeks this is not a tank i would want to leave in someone's care for that long, and i couldnt take it with me either.

Also the tank was acrylic, which sucked beans. It was pretty scratched up and there was so much algae and coraline growing on the sides you could hardly see in it any more.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
On glass ya, but with acrylic every attempt ive seen just makes it worse. I think i might someday rebuild this tank, but i want to get the picotope glass tank, but use the light and filter this one came with.

But i think everything except maybe the sun coral will make a recovery in the big tank.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didnt actually try, it was just from some other people's experience i had read about. Im not too broken up about it, it would have had to come down soon anyways.

But it also looks like i might have to add my frogspawn to list of things that might not make it :(