MASC MACNA 2018 roadtrip

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya just Scott, Ken and me for the drive was pretty quick since Ken and I have alead feet lol.

Waiting for doors to open, watching the Neptune talks while we wait View attachment 12973

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Can you keep an eye out for the Mindstream monitoring device?

They’ve been promising a release since the Commodore 64 was the best PC available on the market and Dot Matrix was state of the art printing technology. Curious if it will ever be released.

On a similar topic, is Neptune finally releasing their testing system at MACNA?

So jealous of those that made it to Vegas this year! Living vicariously. I should have given you a couple nickels for the nickel slots I usually play. High roller here....

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

They’ve been promising a release since the Commodore 64 was the best PC available on the market and Dot Matrix was state of the art printing technology. Curious if it will ever be released.

So jealous of those that made it to Vegas this year! Living vicariously. I should have given you a couple nickels for the nickel slots I usually play. High roller here....
No date yet for the Trident and still not in beta.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya saw one of the protypes on the Abyzz tank, but still no release date. Prolly same prototype they been showing for some time now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app