Live rock and sand for sale. Fort Collins

The rock fills my 55 galllon as seen in pick. It is half premium rock and half lace rock that is very live now with lots of feather dusters and green sponges. I do have red flatworms. Rock also has random mushrooms, zoas, green star polyps and a pulsing zena. Dont know how much it weighs $100 takes it all.

Live sand has lots of critters and is about 70 lbs if I had to guess. $20
View attachment 2313

Well, I said it so its yours unless you feel guilty paying so little for it, hehe. But seriously, its yours. Can you come by Saturday afternoon?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seriously??? I will pay you more than a dollar:) and yes saturday works for me. PM me your addy n phone # n time you want me to swing by.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes it did but if you need rock talk to Mark(Boogie) He has alot for sale right now and it is great rock. HTH

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;99025 said:
Yes it did but if you need rock talk to Mark(Boogie) He has alot for sale right now and it is great rock. HTH
Newp. Mine all gone.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;99025 said:
Thanks for the heads up....

Boogie;99042 said:
Newp. Mine all gone.
Thanks for ruining the heads up! :p

I've heard lace rock isn't ideal for SW setups?? Any input on that. I just obtained a bunch of dry lace rock but don't plan on using it...just got it free.