WTB blue tang

McFish

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brandi has requested a blue tang. Apprantely a lot of suppliers have been catching them with cyanide so it’s hard to find them right now.

Lmk if you have one for sale or see any in the Denver area LFSs

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Call Elite Reef. They are close to you and often have them in stock.

Liquid Kingdom is close too, but I haven't seen any there the past few times I've been in. Worth a call though if Elite cant hook you up.

Avoid About Fish. They probably have one but their tanks were riddled with velvet and ich every time I have been there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ive got a 1.5 inch blue hippo tang, has been through qt and meds for 30 days. No ich, no velvet, no parasites. Cleanest fish around!! Interested? PM me. Thx. Located in Berthoud

McFish

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ive got a 1.5 inch blue hippo tang, has been through qt and meds for 30 days. No ich, no velvet, no parasites. Cleanest fish around!! Interested? PM me. Thx. Located in Berthoud
Perfect, would love to check out your shop too.

We can talk specifics but wanted to open this open to anyone following...I currently have a 4” sailfin, I know you need to be careful with two tangs, but would the size difference be a issue right off the bat?

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sailfin and a blue tang should be okay together. Introduce without the lights on if possible, hold off on feeding for a day or two. stuff like that. Ive got a sailfin, purple, yellow, red tail, powder blue all together.