Tank breakdown sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Taking down 55 gallon setup. Items will be available as of noon on Sunday 9/9. I'll be breaking everything down and cleaning it this weekend.

55 gallon tank with CPR over flow box. Reef ready. I drilled the back for drain and return plumbing. The tank is in great condition very few minor scratches. Includes tank, stand, 15 gallon sump, return pump. $100

Reef octopus classic 150 protein skimmer. Includes used functioning back up pump. Pump on skimmer was replaced a year ago. $80

MP10wQD $120 SOLD
MP10wES $100 SOLD

Take everything for $400. Please note no lighting included.

Since I cannot attend the MASC mini-auction this month, I'd like to donate 20% of proceeds to the club.

Thanks for looking. PM with any questions. I'm in Lafayette. View attachment 12957 View attachment 12958 View attachment 12959 View attachment 12960 View attachment 12961 View attachment 12962

Last edited by a moderator:

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Excellent price Neil - and that stand looks awesome!

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump! This tank was purchased new in May 2016. I took this setup down and moved everything to my new 90 gallon. I really wanted to find a buyer from the club and donate 20% of proceeds back to the club. Thanks for looking.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is a great price and he even cleaned everything! Bump just for clean used gear!
Thanks for the bump! Let's drop the price on the MP10s:
MP10wQD $100 SOLD
MP10wES $80 SOLD

I'll let this thread hang out for a bit still before posting to Craigslist. I might have shot myself in the foot by posting the photos before everything was cleaned, but I wanted to show that the equipment was up and running with no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking down 55 gallon setup. Items will be available as of noon on Sunday 9/9. I'll be breaking everything down and cleaning it this weekend.

55 gallon tank with CPR over flow box. Reef ready. I drilled the back for drain and return plumbing. The tank is in great condition very few minor scratches. Includes tank, stand, 15 gallon sump, return pump. $100

Reef octopus classic 150 protein skimmer. Includes used functioning back up pump. Pump on skimmer was replaced a year ago. $80

MP10wQD $120
MP10wES $100

Take everything for $400. Please note no lighting included.

Since I cannot attend the MASC mini-auction this month, I'd like to donate 20% of proceeds to the club.

Thanks for looking. PM with any questions. I'm in Lafayette. View attachment 12957 View attachment 12958 View attachment 12959 View attachment 12960 View attachment 12961 View attachment 12962
Is this skimmer still for sale?

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
MP10s sold for $170 for the pair. I'll donate $34 to the club for the sale. All other items are sold, but didn't sell on the forum. This thread can be closed. Maybe a Mod can let me know how to get the donation funds to the club. Thanks everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.