live rock group buy

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I meant no offense by my post, I have had the frustration of dealing with a mantis shrimp killing many dollars worth of investment before I could get the bugger out and have counseled many more with the same issue. Like you said better to be careful than try to make up for it later.
Welcome, BTW!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;96495 said:
I love my mantis's, coolest critters ever.
You wouldn't love him in your DT though. =)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wouldnt be as bad as every body else seems to think, and I have had them in the DT many times, never cared, they just pick at CUC.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;96449 said:
Might want to check out these guys as well
http://tbsaltwater.com/
From what I understand they have the best live rock around. My next live rock order will be from them. People rave about their rock.
I checked those guys out, the rock seemed nice but they make you drive out to the airport to pick up which is odd. I didn't see a shipping option for home delivery.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;96535 said:
I checked those guys out, the rock seemed nice but they make you drive out to the airport to pick up which is odd. I didn't see a shipping option for home delivery.
Not odd at all. Picking packages up from the airport is much much cheaper then home delivery. I would be willing to bet every fish store in the metro area drives to the airport to pick up their shipments.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;96542 said:
Not odd at all. Picking packages up from the airport is much much cheaper then home delivery. I would be willing to bet every fish store in the metro area drives to the airport to pick up their shipments.
Ah ok wasn't sure I'm so used to getting packages at home, plus I was looking at dry rock so I could care less how fast I got it. I hate the airport drive but some of that dry rock looks really nice, it would help fill the remaining emptiness in my tank at a fraction of the cost.

Also will edit original post ground is 3 to four days overnight is airline wich is preferd to keep the die off to a minimal as this rock is teaming with various life forms. Was grogy when I posted this morning. Also how do I become a club member?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquarium Junkie;96556 said:
Also will edit original post ground is 3 to four days overnight is airline wich is preferd to keep the die off to a minimal as this rock is teaming with various life forms. Was grogy when I posted this morning. Also how do I become a club member?

either pay $24.00 or attend 2 meetings