Live sale this weekend 1/03/2015 4 pm all $10 -$15 each!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm going to do a live sale Saturday evening here and change it up a little bit. All frags will be $15 each or 5+ $12 each and 10+ only $10 each! So the more you buy the cheaper they become at each of these qty. I'll simply list the item number and the picture no need for pricing this way you can quickly type the number and not worry about what the cost is.
I'm going to shoot for 100 frags and there will be a lot that are worth much more than $10 or $15 but will be up to 80% off normal prices for these select pieces.
Sale will start Saturday at 4:00 pm here in this thread, teaser pix will be up tomorrow a couple hours before the sale.

Delivery to Denver will be on Sunday afternoon at 5 pm park meadows mall parking lot usual spot lower level nordstroms parking lot out towards I-25 like always.

Colorado Springs folks can arrange to pickup earlier Sunday

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok I moved all the polyps into place and most weren't open yet so didn't get many pix of them but I can tell you some are 5+ heads of God of War palys, sunny d's in there, punk rockers and I mixed in some sps, lps, so its about 45-50 sps, lps, and 50 or so polyps/zoas.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;337300 said:
Would anyone be able to hold my frags form me? It's my shift change so I work Sunday-Wednesday.
Anyone? Love to participate but I'll be working during pick up? Or what's instate shipping?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
It may be closer to 4:20 by the time I start LOL I am waiting for all the polyps to open back up so I can get good pix then its a lot of time loading to photo bucket and whatnot. I'll give everyone an exact time by 4 if its gonna be later ok

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris, in the past you have had multiples of the same coral. If you have them tonight, with the new format, will you post something like qty 4?

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
not trying to sound like a D*** but these go so much smoother if we keep the nonsense to a minimum.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yeah for sure, I am going to slow it down a bit though I don't want to burn through this in 20 minutes LOL

So for the new people I will post a picture with a number above it like 1-100 and if you like it reply with 1 or 2 its that simple and you buy it if you're the first person that posted that particular number, refresh your page to see if you got it that simple!

tonight I'll send you a pm through masc and it will contain the ones you won and your total cost and then you can paypal me or pay in cash at pickup tomorrow, your choice just have to reply to my pm and lmi how you plan to pay and pickup ok!