lol. Never fails. Just had to share and laugh.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I got rid of my LEDs and went mh. The lighting battle continues as my mh are an awful ugly yellow. Getting frustrated with the halides and their color but the corals seem happy and then low and behold, what does Mr. Ups bring me.....The LED panel I had built in China.

Sigh...Like a sign.

3w bridgelux and someother brand I can't remember. 80 degree optics...sigh...what to do, what to do...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;145109 said:
Do it! Go back to your beloved LEDs and never look back to that ugly yellow stain in your heart.
Beloved? They cost me a fortune in corals...and for the record, the yellow stains adds contrast to its black surroundings.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;145112 said:
Beloved? They cost me a fortune in corals...and for the record, the yellow stains adds contrast to its black surroundings.
xD

Hmm I've not lost any coral due to my LEDs. Bleached or what?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have no clue, might have been something else. Deep tank, couldn't find sweet spots, Just slowly died away to nothing. Could have been something else but I'll blame the LEDs cause its new technology. lol. If stuff dies after the halide acclimation period I'm switch to FO...and pouting...probably alot...yes, even more then now...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dirtefish;145114 said:
Not bad, any chance I can get a link to the sight. May need a panel in bout a month.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Not much to see on the site itself. I talked directly to a sales guy. If you pm me your email I'll send you the catalogs he sent me. Could probably just sell you this one as I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;145118 said:
I hate losing stuff too. This current tank change is taking its toll on my remaining hair...
You've seen what it did to mine!...course, I do think that getting an email that stated that the rocks, that I special ordered, yes rocks, ordered, were damaged in shipping, yes, rocks were damaged in shipping. What kind of moron can damage a rock in shipping...Yup, two more folicals just died from me typing that...I see your point.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah it's a little rediculous that rocks can be damaged. I just hope mine don't come in small pieces. I asked for large pieces and a shelf to make a bridge with... We shall see. Stupid Fed Ex

Boogie;145116 said:
Not much to see on the site itself. I talked directly to a sales guy. If you pm me your email I'll send you the catalogs he sent me. Could probably just sell you this one as I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now...
Would be down for that since it has the optics i want anyhow :) But cant purchase till mid march when I get my bonus. If I dont wait I run the risk of being killed in my sleep no doubt strangled with the cord of the LEDs.

Boogie;145122 said:
You've seen what it did to mine!...course, I do think that getting an email that stated that the rocks, that I special ordered, yes rocks, ordered, were damaged in shipping, yes, rocks were damaged in shipping. What kind of moron can damage a rock in shipping...Yup, two more folicals just died from me typing that...I see your point.
Watching the fed ex guy literally toss the last computer tower I bought a good four feet from my walk way to my door step I guarantee that even rocks could be damaged in transit.
I swear I will walk out one day to a fed ex truck with a sling shot of sorts flinging a box marked fragile at my door.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;147174 said:
like your lights yet?
No. :( . Think its the water though. Dug out my uv sterilizer, found broken tube, ordered un broken tube, waiting for fed ex to break un broken tube and then repeat this process until green water clears itself up and I get a refund on tube thus returning uv sterilizer back into garage in its current state all while the water becomes crystal clear and angels sing as the lights finally look blue instead of yellow....Thats the plan anyway.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That LED unit is cool looking, can we get a picture of the top? How watts is it? Dimmable? 14k or 20k.

Did you forget that you ordered it?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;147180 said:
LOL wth man xD
I never used a UV before I thought it was just for parasites
Parasites and free floating algae stuffs. You can run higher gph through them to kill algae (only algae supported in water column) or slow the gph through and they kill the algae and other parasites stuffs.