1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Looking For old T-5 36” bulbs

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by MuralReef, Feb 18, 2021.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Not trying to grow anything fancy just setting up a small anglerfish tank that had GSP and some other simple softies. Anyone have some old bulbs they have replaced that still fire. Prefer a little more white and less blue as the tank is pretty blue already. It is an HO fixture. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

2. Kayvon

Kayvon Amphipod

I got a couple of bulb laying around. A coral+ and blue+. Also got a couple of unbranded ones as well

MuralReef likes this.
  3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Let me know when you’re available and if you’d like anything for them. I can also drop off your acclimation box.

4. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

GE 6500k are like 4 bucks new. ...you can mix them in with some used bluer ones. They should fire for 3-4 years. I use them in my frag tanks. Growth and coloration is amazing... need a bit more blue to illuminate, though.

MuralReef likes this.
  5. MuralReef

Are they at the depot or Lowe’s?

6. Kayvon

Kayvon Amphipod

My schedule is open pretty much all weekend.

7. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

MuralReef and goslugsgo like this.
  8. MuralReef

Are you around tomorrow around after 3 tomorrow?

9. Kayvon

Kayvon Amphipod

430 is the time I get home.

10. MuralReef

Picking up the angler today took way longer than expected shoot me your number so we can make actual arrangements.