LOTS of fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Neogenix has opted not to take the coris wrasse and the larger lawnmower blenny, because he's not gonna have my tank set up right away, so those two are now available, along with the engineer goby and the two brittle stars.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Update: The guys are going to come get the corals on Thursday instead of Friday, so if it's possible to come grab your fish Thursday evening, that'd be better for them. It also means that you can grab your fish anytime on Friday.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not totally sure how long it will take to load everything out of both tanks, but I think we're pretty safe to start the pickup time at about 5pm. The more folks that can swing by to get their fish tomorrow night, the better it will go for the fish. I'm hoping they don't fight, but they don't usually listen to me.

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! I'll try and be there around 5-6 then. Gonna be a good day tomorrow, gonna pick up some corals from MBC and your mystery wrasse. Tank is starting to get somewhere :)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Jadkins4;306088 said:
Awesome! I'll try and be there around 5-6 then. Gonna be a good day tomorrow, gonna pick up some corals from MBC and your mystery wrasse. Tank is starting to get somewhere :)
I can think of worse ways to spend a day!

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I may also show up around then too. Have to go to a thing at work, trying to find something else to do then could pick these guys up and try to not make it a total waste of my day/gas.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;306109 said:
I may also show up around then too. Have to go to a thing at work, trying to find something else to do then could pick these guys up and try to not make it a total waste of my day/gas.
Very cool. See you then.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Highway66;306115 said:
i plan on showing up tomorrow since my weekend just got ugly with work.
Cool. Looks like we may be able to get lots of these fish to their new homes right away.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks again for the macros Cindy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.