Complete 180 ga set up

Getting out of the hobby sale. Selling complete 180 gallon glass set up. Everything you need and more. Moved and haven’t had the time to set back up. Comes with tank/stand/canopy/lights/rodi/pumps/all accessories/plumbing.

Over $8k invested...selling all for $2500. Not willing to part out. You can reach me at +17193104270 with questions. This tank will require at least 4 guys with strong backs to move.

Getting out of the hobby sale. Selling complete 180 gallon glass set up. Everything you need and more. Moved and haven’t had the time to set back up. Comes with tank/stand/canopy/lights/rodi/pumps/all accessories/plumbing.

Over $8k invested...selling all for $2500. Not willing to part out. You can reach me at +17193104270 with questions. This tank will require at least 4 guys with strong backs to move.
Tank is 60 x 24 x 30

Sure...I bought it fro
Who is the tank manufacturer, how old is the tank, and how long without water, if you don't mind me asking :)
Sure...I bought it through the guys up at aquatic art I believe is the name. They were off Santa Fe. Tank is about 4.5 years old...hasn’t had water for about 6 months. Tank is in excellent shape and never had any issues. It’s a beautiful tank when set up. Just don’t have the time any more. Have two girls in two different sports and we travel a lot. Thanks for the question!

$1800 takes it...apex, sicce pumps, fluid designers sump, ATO system....even have some salt. Literally an entire set up for fraction of the price new

koltonw

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interested in this and will text you tomorrow or Wednesday depending on work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk