Macna 2012

Äre you going to MACNA this year? If you're not, get registered today before the price jumps again! But...if you are, get ready to win some fabulous prizes! All you have to do is drag your friends along with you, which we know you want to do anyways! Get all the details about the event and register on our website at http://dfwmacna.com.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who from our local pond is planning to go to Dallas next week? I just booked my flights (after a very long debate about whether to go or stay in town for the RMVR Enduro race...)

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who from our local tide pool is planning to go to Dallas next week? I just booked my flights (after a very long debate about whether to go or stay in town for the RMVR Enduro race...)

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you bringing anything extra special to show/sell this year?

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, downtown Dallas this year. The discounted hotel rate (Sheraton) was supposed to end on 9/12 but it was still working as of Wed.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
*will be going to macna and visiting relatives at the same time*

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those who don't know MACNA 2013 will be held in Miami :)!! Plan now, you're missing out if you haven't been to one!!

Also, our own Adam Monchak was given the awesome opportunity to speak in front of more than 1400 people about our science fair contest. He spoke during the Saturday banquet, right before Miami told us they'd be holding MACNA 2013 and before Jean Cousteau spoke!! It was an awesome opportunity for our small time Cooorado club!