Macro Algae Sale Thread

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told a couple of people about this macro at the Aquamart meeting:
[video=youtube_share;DAhQH5jHmug]http://youtu.be/DAhQH5jHmug[/video]
(Not my video)

I grabbed it from my maintenance account and brought it home. Its in my display right now and I will attempt to grow it out. It is a very very slow grower and with my recent tank moves I lost more than 3/4 of what I had. I haven't decided on a price yet and portions will be frag size when I sell it.

I will update this thread when I have some available.

I am also hoping to setup a separate macro algae growout tank. I know a few of you have been asking for my macros again so I will do my best to oblige in the next couple of months!

As of now the list in the first few posts is up to date. I have these macros at a system I only visit on the weekends so pickup must be done Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
Kris

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Whoa, that's crazy. Pretty cool.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have Blue Ochtodes - $20 -3-4 Golf ball size portions available

I also have available:
Halimeda (Money Plant, large) - $10 - 3 portions available - (this macro is at a maintenance account and I cant harvest it until the weekend)

I do not have any other macros available at the moment. First come first serve, pickup in SW Denver after 6pm weekdays and most of the weekend.

Thanks

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That blue macro is sick...I wonder if my angel would go to town on it, or give it a chance to grow.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You got it. I have the blue ochtodes here at my house and the halimeda is at my maintenance account in Aurora. I go to that account this Sunday and if it makes it easier for you I can meet you in Aurora Sunday morning. If not I can grab the macro for you and will have both after Sunday morning. lmk what works best for you :)

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WatercolorsGuy;239691 said:
I will take the other.
djkms;239690 said:
You got it. I have the blue ochtodes here at my house and the halimeda is at my maintenance account in Aurora. I go to that account this Sunday and if it makes it easier for you I can meet you in Aurora Sunday morning. If not I can grab the macro for you and will have both after Sunday morning. lmk what works best for you :)
^^

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sunday morning works perfect for me. Let me know where we will meet.