1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Macros for sale - Blue Ochtodes, Dragon's Tongue, Caulerpa, Ulva

Discussion in 'Saltwater Plants and Macro Algaes' started by aeslette, Mar 22, 2021.

1. aeslette

aeslette Registered Users

Hi there! I have some macro algae that is doing quite well and I'm having to trim it back. If anyone is interested in Blue Ochtodes, Dragon's Tongue, Caulerpa, or Ulva let me know. I'm selling a small amount of each for $10. IMG-3127.jpg IMG-3128.jpg

2. aeslette

I think I said that wrong... a small amount is $10 each is what I meant :)

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I'd take some blue octodes and Dragons tongue.

4. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

5. aeslette

Correction!! It turns out what I thought was dragon's tongue is actually gracilaria hayi. Still $10 for a small amount though. I still have more of everything.