majicmike's 300 build

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well KensuRa came over today and hung out a bit (thank you for the kind words) and got me thinking about when this tank cycled. Welllooking back throught the thread it cycled a month ago. So I might as well update (for my self as well for a log) The growth is great the lights work great. Love the room of the tank. Wish I could take better pictures to compare a month from now.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Really loved your whole set up, from the the tank to the fish room. You have done a great job. I wish I had a tank that size man, oh the corals I could have.... lol

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;159426 said:
Looks awesome!
This is not to be underestimated. Caught a buddy around the corner selling something, and we were able to go look at Mikes tank. I have seen tanks that pop and wow. Mike's tank blew the standard of that catagory. You cannot see, you cannot imagine. No camera in HD can come close to acurately portraying the awsome power of perception and wonder that this tank's spell would put on you. Its sad really, all our technology and still poor Mike cannot share with the world the true beauty he has created. Mike, I want to bring my wife to see your tank. Then I will get a bigger allowance. CAn you PM your number? We wil trek the well over an hour drive Just to see your tank. Thats what everyone else is missing. Seriously, can I bring my wife and see your tank again? If I don't hear from you, you risk having us just show up at your door. You can't put that sort of drug into our systems and not expect us to want more.

Get it everyone? you got to see this tank IN Person.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1.

I have seen this tank in person myself. It is nice that his tank looks like a reef and not just countless frag plugs of named corals. I like having the reef look myself instead of the collectors case. That is what I strive for when building mine. I think Mike has done that pretty well with this nice setup. Good Job!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
It was sold and parted out, just before they moved to baja, mexico.

I have an engineer goby, giant grn brittle star and a few other equipment things from this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;637381 said:
It was sold and parted out, just before they moved to baja, mexico.

I have an engineer goby, giant grn brittle star and a few other equipment things from this one
Frag the the starfish brahaha

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Here my favorite coral out of this awesome amazing system! My favorite coral in his tank and my favorite coral in my tank :)

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ahh ok cool. Glad to see it was a success and the life from it is still around. Pretty coral btw looks like a Staghorn Pearlberry kind of

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
The one I had that was really successful was a blue tipped green slimer. Now it's just a green slimer.