Mangroves Group Buy

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
aztecdreams;248406 said:
I might have missed it but I didn't see how we are working payment?
Once I get in contact with them on Tuesday we will get a confirmed price and we will split it up per plant and ill let everyone know the total.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Mangroves Group Buy

I only want plants with several leaves already growing...just so they don't just ship us pods.

To make it easy just make mine 10 plants....unless the other 5 will make it to a cheaper level for us then 15 will be ok.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;248443 said:
im down for some mangrooves too, so count me im if im not too late bumblebee
How many you want we will close this Monday night. Hopefully we will make it for tues shipping. They are closed until tues morning due to the holiday. Ok mike I doubt 5 plants will make a difference. I def want plants with leaves I don't want pods and I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;248485 said:
So we pming or just posting how many were chipping in for ?
Just post, no secret lol and ill add u to the list

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mangroves Group Buy

Hey no problem more the marrier

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last few hrs before I close and work out final details.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mangroves Group Buy

Group buy is now closed ill work out final details and get a price before we order.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mangroves Group Buy

Well bad news I was told they can't fulfill an order of 100 which makes no sense cause they have hundreds listed on eBay. I contacted another seller to see if their's are grown in saltwater? I don't want to spend weeks acclimating these from freshwater to salt.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mangroves Group Buy

Kinda makes sense, they probably make the balance of their money on shipping. Thanks for looking into it.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mangroves Group Buy

90% of their adds are free shipping though. She said they were very low on stock. I contacted nick at Ambrosio to see if he can help us out and I got in contact with another seller on eBay that looks to be same quality as the original supplier.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mangroves Group Buy

Worst case we all just place our own order on eBay with bamboo dynasty they have lots listed and even an add with 40. I'm hoping we don't go that route. I even googled mangrove on google to find a nursery or something. If anyone else anything online let me know and ill contact them.