March BRS group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If interested, A BRS group buy starts on a Tuesday (I'm propsoing March 5th, in two weeks) Send craigar your name (first and last) and your registered email.

•Gather a minimum of 10 participants
•Each participant must currently have or create an account on BulkReefSupply.com. Click here to create an account.
•Pick a Tuesday (March 5th) the Group Buy will start. Group buys start on Tuesdays and run through the following Monday.

If you are not registered with Bulk Reef Supply, then create an account on BulkReefSupply.com (you have to do this first)

•Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
•Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount!
•After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
•The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
•At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Participating

1 Majicmike
2 bumbblebee
3dym
4Aspicio
5craigar
6alicami
7munch
8Aspicio
9cdrewford
10BryanF
11 andydrm66

Last edited by a moderator:

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: March BRS group buy

Add me Dave. Will PM you.

Craigar;228795 said:
That format looks pretty familiar hmm where did you get it?
Looks like it is from BRS website.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;228795 said:
That format looks pretty familiar hmm where did you get it?
A complete cut and paste from brs group buy section, I've seen enough of yours in the past too, but honestly didn't copy any of your posts.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
March BRS group buy

I'm sorry when I started they didn't have anything typed out like that but out if curiosity am I not fulfilling the brs group buy needs or something?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;228813 said:
I'm sorry when I started they didn't have anything typed out like that but out if curiosity am I not fulfilling the brs group buy needs or something?
Always did a great job when I participated Craig.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craig, pls take the lead, I just want the discounts. I'm in, and and not set on the march 5 th date so if we don't get ten, I can wait. Feel free to start a new thred..

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I could edit my last post, which I can't. i would have said that I'm not set, and not "and and"

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
March BRS group buy

DyM;228989 said:
Craig, pls take the lead, I just want the discounts. I'm in, and and not set on the march 5 th date so if we don't get ten, I can wait. Feel free to start a new thred..
No it's fine I just hadn't seen you participate in any that I've done I usually do 2 a month or whenever there's one needed I didn't know if I did something wrong or wasn't fulfilling the duties just continue on ill get the next round

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
March BRS group buy

After talking it through with Dave ill be taking over this group buy just for the ease of knowing the ropes I will give Dave some corals or try to figure out how to give him the points. As this is not why I set this up for everyone. I do it as a help to the comunity

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
We'll just continue here, no one sent me the info so you'll need to post or send to Craigar,

So far - I've seen interest from:

(1) DyM (szlapak@hotmail.com)
(2) WatercolorsGuy (Mike send your BRS sign in)
(3) majicmike

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;229070 said:
After talking it through with Dave ill be taking over this group buy just for the ease of knowing the ropes I will give Dave some corals or try to figure out how to give him the points. As this is not why I set this up for everyone. I do it as a help to the comunity
Not needed my friend, we'll swap corals again someday. I was a part of your Nov BRS buy, and see all the work on coordinating - you did great, and I just want the group buy discount as it's a lot more than my perferred status with BRS. Saving a few bucks is always a good thing.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
March BRS group buy

Group buy can't start this Tuesday unless I get some more people before the end of the day todat

Status
Not open for further replies.