1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

March Meeting ~ Murrman's Reef Store Invasion!!!!!

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Mar 8, 2018.

1. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

halmus, SynDen and drod303 like this.
  2. I hope you do a drawing for people who post on here! Make it worth the trip down from Boulder county! Plus it'll be my first meeting... can't wait!

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

For the drawing we likely will give everyone that attends, a ticket. we will throw all the tickets in a hat and draw from there. So anyone who attends will have an equal chance of winning a prize

whyamisofly likes this.
  4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

This is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! :tropicalfish::tropicalfish::tropicalfish::tropicalfish::octopus::whale:

drod303 likes this.
  5. SynDen

THIS is TODAY!!
    See you all at 3!

6. Pth03001

Pth03001 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm in, I'll see yall there!

SynDen likes this.
  7. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry I'm not going to be able to make it, something came up. :( Thanks for the Sunday, I appreciate it.

8. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Thank you everyone one that came out, it was a great time! Jack and Ed have a killer store and looks awesome!! So thank you gentlemen!!

Check out this insanely awesome carpet nem they have for an insanely cheap price of $250!!! It has to be 18-24" wide!!!

Ps. We even had surprise appearance by Steve Tyree which is cool.

[​IMG][​IMG]

neil82, Pth03001 and kchristensen8064 like this.
  9. Pth03001

Thanks for putting the meeting together and thank you to Murman's for hosting! Good to meet ya'll and looking forward to the next meeting.

10. SynDen

Good meeting. Good to see everyone. Big thanks to Jack and crew for hosting us!!!

11. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Great meeting! Thank you everyone for organizing! :) It was awesome to be able to talk "reef" again after such a long time!

12. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I had to leave before the drawing unfortunately - who ended up winning what?

13. SynDen

14. I won a frag pack and a T-shirt... twice lol. Thanks to Murrman's reef and everyone who helped put the meeting together! It was an excellent first experience!

SkyShark, SynDen and Pth03001 like this.
  15. Pth03001

Question is did you buy a lottery ticket after you left? You were on a roll!

16. Haha nope, but I probably should have! Or my girlfriend should've, technically her number got called twice and she hasn't let me forget it lol

SynDen likes this.
  17. Damon Ortiz

Damon Ortiz Copepod

It was a fun event. Thanks to Murrmans reef for hostin. The robosnail is cool! Can't wait for the next event. see you all there!

SynDen likes this.
  18. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I really like what Jack and Co. have been doing with the store. Sounds like we just missed a big coral shipment too.
    I stocked up on a cleanup crew, so not the most exciting purchases for me this time.