hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where: Aqua Medic Warehouse
5803 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538

When: August 25th 2012
What time: Setup @ 9am, event from 10am - 5pm

Everyone!! So, to my knowledge this is MASC's, at least in 4 years, first garage sale and swap!!! If you have things piling up in your garage/home (who doesn't) then now is your time to empty out the garage and find those items a new home!!! If you're interested in setting up a table to sell your used items please either confirm through here, or PM one of the BOD members!

As the title states, this will also be a frag swap!! Because there is limited space we are first reaching out to our Platinum sponsors to see who will be selling. I have a couple that I need to just iron out some details with and I will announce them as I finalize things. Once there has been sufficient time for our sponsors to respond we will then be opening up tables for our members to sell off of!! But if you're a member and are interested, now is the time to let the BOD know so that we can add you to the list :)!! Hopefully there will be some sweet choice frags for you to take home!!!

As always there will be a raffle, and the items will be announced as the date comes closer!! Not only will there be normal raffle items that benefit the club, but we also will be holding a raffle for our fallen comrade Don Volak's family. This raffle WILL include the tank that has been worked on by majicmike, craigar, and martinsreef! We are pre-selling tickets for the tank at $5 per ticket if you are not able to be there. Please PM or get in touch with Adam (amonchak) in order to work that out. All other raffle items will be as normal, $1 per ticket or $20 for 25 tickets.

There are a few items that we are looking for before we look around at rentals:

Folding Chairs
Folding Tables
Canopies for shade

We will also be grilling food for sale, as well as beverages! Bring an appetite!! It's time to try and get people excited about their tanks during the summer!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can probably supply 2, 10'x10' easy up shelters. I probably won't be there the whole time, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok should we clarify... is this anything or tank equipment only

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;178346 said:
Ok should we clarify... is this anything or tank equipment only

Fish related or tank equipment only... Please.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need a table to sell... lots of stuff!! Who do talk to bout somethin like that???

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
After speaking on the phone with majicmike and craigar, as well as speaking with the BOD we have decided to move the raffle for Don's family to this August event. There is more than a month from now until the next meeting, and there will be vendors at this meeting, hopefully satisfying as many members as possible. So, we will have raffle items, including the tank, for Don's raffle and there will probably be raffle items that support the club as well. This meeting is going to be VERY packed full of different things going on so you're not going to want to miss it!!!

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;178869 said:
After speaking on the phone with majicmike and craigar, as well as speaking with the BOD we have decided to move the raffle for Don's family to this August event. There is more than a month from now until the next meeting, and there will be vendors at this meeting, hopefully satisfying as many members as possible. So, we will have raffle items, including the tank, for Don's raffle and there will probably be raffle items that support the club as well. This meeting is going to be VERY packed full of different things going on so you're not going to want to miss it!!!
Great to hear

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Our first sponsor to sign up to sell frags:

Ambrosio Aquatics!!

Jamie did you want a table to sell? You mentioned emptying out your storage locker but I wasn't sure if that meant you wanted a table haha?

Reserved Garage Sale tables:

Dbarnes

Drew, if we could borrow the canopies that would be awesome! We could definitely work out a way to get them back to you afterwards.

Also everyone, keep in mind we ARE pre-selling tickets for Don's tank ONLY at $5 per ticket. Please if this is something you are interested in, talk to Adam amonchak and he will help you figure everything out!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know a big to-do was made and A LOT of mis-understading. So for my part and my assumptions(sp?) Im sorry.
A Ton of thanks goes to these people

CRW reef: DONE
circulation pumps
test kits and chimicals
sand

Martinsreef: DONE
stand build and fab work and money Outstanding work! Picking up the slack for me when I was down. Cant tell you how much it ment to me, Thank you Martin! Martin was able to spear head the end of this do to my family issues.

Craigar: DONE
Canopy build and fab work and Outstanding work!

Andrew_bram:
Diy two part

Reefer addict: PENDING PICK UP
ac III and DC4HD

Pidge: DONE
material/labor and doors for stand canopy Top notch paint

amonchack: Dealing with mike (lol)

Heffe01: DONE with tank at mikes
mag 12

Dbarnes:PENDING PICK UP
bucket of salinity

Wicked: DONE
Rocks and ton of stuff

BPReefer: DONE
Misc Stuff and Frags

If you donated and I did not get your name I am sorry. But all these people are everyday heros in my book.

Thank you to the BOD for being open minded people (even when I was not) and changing the date.

Looking forward to this will, be there! Everything I bring and sell will go to Dons family! and if I win the tank, I will sell it to a member Cheap and donate that money as well! So please bring some cash Becuase it is going to be a good time!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;178891 said:
I know a big to-do was made and A LOT of mis-understading. So for my part and my assumptions(sp?) Im sorry.
A Ton of thanks goes to these people

CRW reef: DONE
circulation pumps
test kits and chimicals
sand

Martinsreef: DONE
stand build and fab work and money Outstanding work! Picking up the slack for me when I was down. Cant tell you how much it ment to me, Thank you Martin! Martin was able to spear head the end of this do to my family issues.

Craigar: DONE
Canopy build and fab work and Outstanding work!

Andrew_bram:
Diy two part

Reefer addict: PENDING PICK UP
ac III and DC4HD

Pidge: DONE
material/labor and doors for stand canopy Top notch paint

amonchack: Dealing with mike (lol)

Heffe01: DONE with tank at mikes
mag 12

Dbarnes:PENDING PICK UP
bucket of salinity

Wicked: DONE
Rocks and ton of stuff

BPReefer: DONE
Misc Stuff and Frags

If you donated and I did not get your name I am sorry. But all these people are everyday heros in my book.

Thank you to the BOD for being open minded people (even when I was not) and changing the date.

Looking forward to this will, be there! Everything I bring and sell will go to Dons family! and if I win the tank, I will sell it to a member Cheap and donate that money as well! So please bring some cash Becuase it is going to be a good time!
Nowhere to go but forward bro!! The BOD appreciates everything you and the rest of the crew have done for Don!! Hopefully we can make this event AWESOME!!!

The first raffle item (apart from the tank of course) that will go towards Don's family is a Par 38 bulb from Rapid LED!!

There is TONS more to come guys, plus some extra goodies at the meeting!! Remember, we are still looking for some more canopies if you are willing to let us borrow them for that day, as well as any chairs, folding tables, and the like. The more and more we can get from our gracious members, the less money that has to be spent on those lame things!