• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats on a great tank and you deserve it!! Hope you take great care of it and look forward to seeing some pics after you get it setup. If you need help with anything were ALL here for you man.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife and I had a great time, and it was great to put some real names to some screen names on here.
Jamie, next go round I am going to have you buy my raffle tickets lol

Congrats to Ghostly on winning the tank, its great that most of the rock came from Dons tank. I am sure that most of us have some piece of him in all of our tanks. He is defiantly missed for sure.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't forget to say a thanks to mike (Majicmike) he donated the tank sump and a lot of the system componets! I'm glad it went to a newer person to help them get started and most of all thanks to all that contributed $1500 for the family is amazing. Good job guys and gals

Jennifer please keep in touch don't be afraid to ask for anything!!

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1

A huge thanks to all the BOD , hurrafreak, amonchak, CRW,Majicmike,Aqua Medic and everyone else who put this thing on yesterday! Great event! Started a little slow in the am but then took off in the afternoon - We had that warehouse filled for the raffle!

Thanks to all the donors & vendors who joined yesterday, I know I won some pretty expensive Aqua Vitro Chems and a huge Reef Nutrition pack of live food for my tank! I also wanted to thank ReefKoi for the $40 gift card donation. I picked up some very healthy Captain America Paly's and Magician Zoas from him with that GC. !! I had a great time and it was great to see some new faces. This really is a great little community and I hope we can keep moving forward with these fun events! Next stop in 2014 - MACNA comes to Denver...I hope :)

BTW, BOD, I'm strongly considering changing my screen name to "A Stupid Name" because no one could figure what my screenname is...Coloagro...I dont even know what it is! lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you everyone who joined us out at Aquamedic for a great time and super successful fundraiser!!!!! Was good to see everyone, meet some new reefers, and drool on some awesome corals with cheap prices!!!

So awesome that we were able to raise $1500 for Don's family and hook up some reefers with some awesome raffle prizes.

I know I enjoyed myself and I hope everyone else did too :)

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Sure was a great event and I came home with some very nice rock and coral. Thank you Chad!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Very nice meeting you Thomas. Thanks for letting me keep the tank and furniture there overnight. Appreciate that very much! Got home intact. :)

Those two 240g DT's you have are pretty trick!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;186470 said:
Very nice meeting you Thomas. Thanks for letting me keep the tank and furniture there overnight. Appreciate that very much! Got home intact. :)

+1 A+

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;186470 said:

Congrats on the new setup, can't wait to see some pics!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
A big thank you to everybody who helped with this event in honor of Don (and an extra thank you to those of you who donated your time and resources!). MASC and his tank were truly a big part of Don's life, he spent many, many hours on here and really enjoyed giving some of you guys a hard time. I can remember a long time ago Don had told me "the people on MASC are good people" he was definitely right about that. I enjoyed meeting you guys and putting faces to names and I want you to know that words truly cannot express my gratitude. I am glad that Don got to share one of his passions with all of you. -Jennifer

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;186177 said:
Most fun I've had with the club in a long time! Great job guys! Don you are truly missed!
x2!! What a privilege to honor a fellow reefer with an event he would have loved and no doubt would have been a big part of putting together. I'm grateful to be part of a community that pulled together in Don's name.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;186470 said:

Yeah, those DT's they had were awesome, identical to mine (except looked better)....and gave me some great ideas I wish I would've had when I set mine up. I'm gonna have to use their return line setup!

Glad you scored that bad boy Praveen!! You're definitely gonna need that QT tank now with all the plans you have. ;) Great news about getting the volunteer position too!!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
I don't remember how the return lines were setup.

Thanks Evan, I'm stoked! Gonna be a little bit before starting the 110. I need to tear out the carpet and have hardwood put in that room first. Also, thinking about drilling through to the basement for the sump, auxiliary equipment, RO/DI, and water tank. And there's a nice drain down there for wastewater and to plumb to for emergencies.

Who was it that told me they have the color card for the Marine Test Kit, at their house in Thornton? I forgot your name, sorry!

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aqua-Medic;186466 said:
Thank you MASC for putting on such a great event at Aqua Medic, you all did a great job! We look forward to doing this again in the future. It was great meeting so many new people. If the BOD or any of the community needs anything from us, please let us know.

Props to Thomas, Chad and crew for an awesome get together for a great cause!!