MASC Meeting and DBTC October 22nd

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com\/20161018\/73b4b3e509c12808399ae511e08efc8d.gif"}[/IMG2]

On October 22nd @ Noon, we will be holding a DBTC and club meeting.

Where:
904 Stage Dr
Fort Lupton CO 80621

DBTC:
Please bring a coral to trade or two. If you don't have one come anyways I am sure there will be some extra. If you want to come and need a coral pm me or text me. 303-827-8130.

We will have three categories, beginner, standard, and expert. When we get the coral we will separate them out and randomly choose each name to pick one that you want. When your name is chosen you can pick from the category of the coral you brought and down. If your name is chosen and you brought a beginner coral but none are left you can choose one of a higher quality.

If you have any questions please let me know. I hope to see a lot of people here. Let's try to get some of the new folk that hasn't joined us, to come on out so we can introduce everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right on! Thank you for offering free to host Scott!!! Excited to see your lab :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I can't wait I'm hoping it will be a fun time for all. I don't have a big house lime some of the others we have been to but should be enough tanks for everyone to habe something to look at. We will also have some snacks out so let me know if you like anything specific.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looking forward to this! If you think your house is small, wait till we do a meeting at mine. lol
I am sure it will be great though, been wanting to see your setup for sometime! :stoked:

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I've been here for two years lurking. I am hoping to make this my first official meeting. If all goes well, I'll finally be working on my tank by then. Looking forward to checking out your tank Scott!

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
We will be providing pulled pork for this meeting.

I ask that if you can please bring a dish or drinks. If you let me know what you can bring I will list it on here so we don't end up with 25 gallons of Pepsi.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
halmus;659255 said:
I've been here for two years lurking. I am hoping to make this my first official meeting. If all goes well, I'll finally be working on my tank by then. Looking forward to checking out your tank Scott!
I hope to finally meet you. I also can't wait to see your tank wet.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I'm able to make it, I will be able to bring one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will try to make it, i can bring a dish as well. Ill grab some premade potato salad or something of the likes. Just getting back into the hobby so no corals yet, we will see if I have any by then

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I have no kitchen currently, but I can certainly stop and get something. Beer?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have decided that the 22nd of October is a good day to try and clear out many of my coral to make room for new ones. I will be taking pictures of the coral I have as a teaser.

I will start to take close-up shots of what I am actually selling. Some of those or not for sell. The zoa's I am willing to frag up so let me know.

Also, if you are wanting to come out and do not have a coral for the DBTC please let me know. I will work something out for you. I need to know soon so I can cut something up for you.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
If anyone has a coral saw and willing to bring up for the meeting, I will gladly cut up the CC Castaway this Saturday so we can get this Growout going.