MASC Science Fair

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No, save the $$$ from flying, and use it for the second person. Have both people drive.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sounds nice but i don't think either of you guys have a drivers license? ....j/k ...i know what you mean

awful nice offer if you are the winner!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
The whole point is to have a competition. Not much of a competition if both 1st and 2nd place win the grand prize. Its like with any competition involving something cool at the end, we always wish we could take all of those people who participated.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;101594 said:
The whole point is to have a competition. Not much of a competition if both 1st and 2nd place win the grand prize. Its like with any competition involving something cool at the end, we always wish we could take all of those people who participated.
would be cool to show the comradery of the club at macna though ...if it could be worked out between the 2
sounds like one already has a room ...maybe they could hitch a ride together

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well a bowser zoa frag would be considered grand prize to me if anyone has one laying around......... You know just for me :p

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
the_fish_man;101596 said:
Well a bowser zoa frag would be considered grand prize to me if anyone has one laying around......... You know just for me :p
lmao ...now thats pushing it

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;101597 said:
lmao ...now thats pushing it
Your right 2 bowser frags would be better...... You know so I can keep one and sell one and go to macna with the money I get from it.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok you guys are getting carried away ...you'll get plenty of exposure (aww arent they cute) at macna ....lol

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;101619 said:
ok you guys are getting carried away ...you'll get plenty of exposure (aww arent they cute) at macna ....lol
Lol!

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;101619 said:
Sorry, I'm not fragging any of my fingers for you. You'll have to get some mckibbonator frags some where else.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;101642 said:
toes? you dont need the pinky toe. I will trade you a couple zoas, for your toes.
Lol!

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;101642 said:
toes? you dont need the pinky toe. I will trade you a couple zoas, for your toes.
Maybe for some monti fags

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;101530 said:
I asked harry, the guy doing all of this for us. It won't be on the website until next week. The actually magazine should be in stores before next week though. They do this so people will go too the fish stores.
Hey do you know if D&G is getting the magazine?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;101731 said:
Honestly I don't know. You can call and ask if they've gotten it yet, also try Great White and Alpine.
Okay thanks I'll try that.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
None of them had it alpine said they were just out of stock though.