MASC Science Fair

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is my to do list; eat, sleep, eat, reef, eat, school, oh and eat more.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was un able to get my paper work to a mod in time.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
if there were no entries ...maybe we can have a raffle for the trip and use the table space to promote the club?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oceans;63094 said:
I am totally going to enter, if its not to late...anybody gonna give me any comp....
think the deadline was the 1st of December?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeff and Mccib, I trust you both on your word. Just get the papers to a BOD at the next meeting. If either of you are going to the swap we can take it then. I think the deadline might have been the end of December, but I don't remember to well lol. If anybody else wants to enter just let us know and I'm sure we can work something out. DV3, you showed interest?? Anybody else??

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm going to be at the frag swap, so I'll give it to a mod then, I don't really remember what the mods look like because I've only been to one meeting about two months ago. LOL

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Didn't we have those, but only new people were supposed to wear them?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mckibbonator;63115 said:
Didn't we have those, but only new people were supposed to wear them?
i never got one ...but that doesn't do much good if the new people don't know who the others are

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
It seems as though we are having quite a few new people coming in as well so I'll go ahead and give this a bump. If you aren't sure what the MASC science fair is, basically, if you win you get a free roundtrip and hotel to MACNA. You also get to have your science fair project displayed at MACNA in the Reef Hobbyist Magazine booth, and you will be featured in Reef Hobbyist Magazine. Here is the link to the first page to check out the rest of the details - http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?5669-MASC-Science-Fair

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yessssss, I'll give my form to a bod at the frag swap!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;63106 said:
Jeff and Mccib, I trust you both on your word. Just get the papers to a BOD at the next meeting. If either of you are going to the swap we can take it then. I think the deadline might have been the end of December, but I don't remember to well lol. If anybody else wants to enter just let us know and I'm sure we can work something out. DV3, you showed interest?? Anybody else??
i did want to document coral growth from the one watt leds but i can't even grow coralline algae at the moment but i do have and abundance of HA ...so i just don't think my tank is stable enough to do a scientific study at this point

we did move the cut off date to the 1st of next year. so if you have been think of entering now is the time to do so it free and there is a great prize