MASC Science Fair

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
He has a whole aquarium store at his finger tips. I had about $100 to put into my project. I'm not saying who's going to win, just who has more resources.
Keep your head up, who cares of he has a store at his disposal. This should be your motivation to present a better project on your budget.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't mean it in that way, I was just saying

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was told in the may issue of reefkeeping magazine. I couldn't find it on their website, and I don't have a subscripsion, so I don't know.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was told sometime in june

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mckibbonator;94814 said:
I was told in the may issue of reefkeeping magazine. I couldn't find it on their website, and I don't have a subscripsion, so I don't know.
Reef Hobbyist Magazine not Reefkeeping Magazine.

the_fish_man;94826 said:
I was told sometime in june
I believe the issue is actually July. I can't remember the exact day with everything going on right now lol, but they have all the information including the winner and will release it in their next issue.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I asked harry, the guy doing all of this for us. It won't be on the website until next week. The actually magazine should be in stores before next week though. They do this so people will go too the fish stores.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ugh you keep making us wait! Well I wish luck to you mike

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You to! My parents keep on asking who won, they aren't to happy with my "I don't know" answer. I don't see why we both can't go. Iowa is within driving distance; my sister goes to collage 30 min away from where it's held.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;101530 said:
I asked harry, the guy doing all of this for us. It won't be on the website until next week. The actually magazine should be in stores before next week though. They do this so people will go too the fish stores.
Off with his head !

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mckibbonator;101553 said:
You to! My parents keep on asking who won, they aren't to happy with my "I don't know" answer. I don't see why we both can't go. Iowa is within driving distance; my sister goes to collage 30 min away from where it's held.
who pays for second place? ...lol