1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

May Meeting - Spring DBTC

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Maddlesrain

Maddlesrain Registered Users

I live in Boulder, but make the trip up to Fort Collins for school each week. This week will be my last of the school year, so I could possibly meet up with you on my way home Friday if someone else doesn’t grab it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

3. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

It was nice putting some faces to screen names! Hope to see you all again.

4. Maddlesrain

Maddlesrain Registered Users

Just wanted to say thank you all for making my first DBTC meeting super awesome with loads of sweet frags and THANK YOU @halmus for hosting!:)

My tank is look’n dope thanks to you all

SynDen and kchristensen8064 like this.
  5. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Agreed. The generosity was amazing. Hope to have better frags to share next time

Maddlesrain likes this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Damnit! I fricking missed it! I wanted to do this one.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

So where were you then?

8. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Thanks to Halmus for hosting! And thanks to everyone for making our DBTD program successful!

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  9. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Always nice to see everyone, thanks @halmus ! Next time you host you might want to hand out drool towels at the top of the stairs! This is seriously and awe inspiring system, if you missed out you REALLY missed out!

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  10. Dr.DiSilicate

Just at home tiling bathroom.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  11. MuralReef

How long does it take you to rule the bathroom? It usually only takes me a few minutes.

12. Dr.DiSilicate

TILE LOL

Legonch and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  13. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Thank you @halmus for a hosting us for another great meeting. Love seeing all the new faces too!

14. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Thank you for hosting @halmus! Somehow your incredible build thread still doesn’t quite do it justice! So glad I was finally able to see it in person.

15. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks @halmus for opening up your home to us! Amazing house and basement, display tank, fish room. Frag swap was a blast too!

16. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

First of all, my dog (Murdock) would like to thank you all for making his day! 3-4 hours of constant attention. He was in heaven.

Thanks everyone for coming over and for the great DBTC program. I hope I have enough growth to contribute the next time this comes around. It was great to meet you all in person!

Legonch, SkyShark and SynDen like this.
  17. halmus

...and thanks Neil helping me figure out the lights (and frag)!

18. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Im sad i missed this but my tank still going through a tough phase and me coming back from a bachelor party that day I was in no condition. Id still love to se this setup

Legonch likes this.
  19. halmus

Balz - I still owe you for helping with the move. We'll set up some time over the summer to get together.

20. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Glad to finally find the reefers here in Colorado! Recently moved back and you’ve all been hard to find!