May Meeting - Stone Aquatics Warehouse Invasion and Tour

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Alright Everyone we have received a very special and unique invite to invade, visit, tour and hang out at Stone Aquatics Warehouse!!!!!!!!

When: Saturday May 21st @ 2pm
Where: Stone Aquatics Warehouse - 6950 W. Jefferson Ave Suite 200 Lakewood,CO 80235
Time: 2pm - 5pm

Activities:
Large Scale Fish Quaratine Holding Facility Tour
Coral and Fish sales
Reef Talk
Fellowship and Fun!!!

Who should attend: simple, ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! So what this means is bring the
kids, grandparents, significant others, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, and whom ever
else would like to join is welcome!!!

Other Info: This will count as 1 of 2 meetings required to get your membership badge and membership
card for LFS discounts, so make sure you don't miss out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:panda::cheer2::typing::cell:

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Haha, you did not mention wives. Lol, mine won't be coming now.

Edit: I really need to learn English and read. I tried to make fun Chad and it didn't work.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Wet Paycheck;n648765 said:
I will be there for the next round of samples!

Ill try to remember to bring one this time lol

Regarding the meeting, I will be providing some liquid nitrogen Ice Cream fun for the kids, so make sure you bring em with ya!!! I will be making it on the spot, I will have my kids there also. Should be a crowd pleaser.
(I received permission to do this from Stone Aquatics already)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Coming up this next weekend, don't miss out!!! Steve sent me a message a few days ago saying "Hello Chad I wanted to let you know that in addition to auctioning the Red Sea reefer nano tank for the club I will run sales on Apex, coral Vue, reef octopus, Red Sea tanks and other items for members that order or buy that Saturday."

So.... This means do not miss out!!!!!

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wet Paycheck;648765 said:
I will be there for the next round of samples!
I forgot my samples the other meeting. Would you take them this meeting?

You guys can bring fresh samples. You can also bring samples from other tanks as well.
quackenbush;n650170 said:
Wet Paycheck - I left you a water sample at the last meeting. Would you like another sample or do you want different water?

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Wet Paycheck;n650179 said:
You guys can bring fresh samples. You can also bring samples from other tanks as well.
How about a new tank that is very young? Moved an established tank across town and it re-cycled and just now has started to host inhabitants. Want a sample from that tank as well? Or only the more established tanks?

Not sure what you're looking for with your research question, so just want to make sure I don't bring you data that you can't use.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Andrew_bram;650193 said:
Raffles are there raffles chad. I want to win some stuff
We had a big raffle at the last meeting. You would know if you took time out of your busy schedule and came and hung out once in a while!

No problem! As long as things aren't dying I want it. If you bring samples from a different tank, just mark it because I am keeping track by tank.
JodiI;n650191 said:
How about a new tank that is very young? Moved an established tank across town and it re-cycled and just now has started to host inhabitants. Want a sample from that tank as well? Or only the more established tanks?

Not sure what you're looking for with your research question, so just want to make sure I don't bring you data that you can't use.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;650209 said:
We had a big raffle at the last meeting. You would know if you took time out of your busy schedule and came and hung out once in a while!
Geesh a guy gets stuck in texas and that is the kind of love he gets lol.