Member Badges

SeaMonkey

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I guess I will have to wait to get my badge. Any idea as to when the next meeting will be? Also when do I get the cool little club member logo added to my profile?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone needs to pickup their membership card at the March meeting, let me know so I can get it made PRIOR to the meeting.

Also, if this is your second meeting, and you want to pick it up then, let me know as well.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Im not sure if you have already made mine ( I had to miss reefstock.) but I will be at the March meeting and would like one. Thanks!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BrianH;344419 said:
Im not sure if you have already made mine ( I had to miss reefstock.) but I will be at the March meeting and would like one. Thanks!
Gotcha, have it ready!

dracus

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just sent payment for a year; no rush. I won't be able to make the March meeting but I plan on being at the April one.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dracus;344490 said:
Just sent payment for a year; no rush. I won't be able to make the March meeting but I plan on being at the April one.
Got it created, pickup at any future meeting! Welcome to the club!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who needs their card? I'll make them up and you can pickup at Reefed! Let me know if you need one - but I need to know BEFORE the meting so it'll be there for you :)

Carnivor

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, this is Carnivor ...
i need my member care, am not sure about badge.
last 2 ..... aquamart .... mind blowing corals ... i did not pay.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need a card, but will not be able to attend ReefED

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone needs cards, and is planning to pickup at ReefED, let me know this week!

Also, save me the time and send me your first and last name, ballpark month paid for dues, or two meetings attended, as I'm updating records...

For those that cannot pickup at ReefED, plan on picking up at the next meeting.

THANKS!!!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need mine still. Jeremiah Davis. I went to 4 meetings last year, I can't remember which but reefed was my third. This will be my first for 2015.