1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Members only part 2

Discussion in 'Extreme Corals' started by Cherub, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I have one polyp of candy apple red up for grabs. Well there's actually 3 polyps but two have yet to open a week later so I say one. Can be up to 3...

You must be a member (supporting club membership) and have not gotten a DBTC frag from me before (sharing the love)

You must embed a video of the song after this one on the album. embed not post a link.

[video=youtube;JD3zZmFnTXs]http://youtu.be/JD3zZmFnTXs[/video]

2. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Planning to become a member very soon, starting by going to this months meeting :p PM'ed you the answer

3. Metalsniper

Metalsniper Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Don't know if I can win this either but I PMed you too

4. that0neguy1126

that0neguy1126 Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

[video=youtube;obHh96ayBAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obHh96ayBAA[/video]

Alkaline Trio, From here to infirmary, Trucks and Trains.

5. Metalsniper

I agree. I didn't know if I could win because Kyuubichan has gotten a DBTC from him and we live together.

6. Cherub

Sorry need to be current plus you've already claimed GSP I hate to say :/

Grats, PM for pick up
    Sorry you had to post on this thread first >.< but yeah I would consider you and your gf the same if you shared a tank, if you have your own then it would have been yours.

7. Metalsniper

I'm trying to get one... And she could just hold on to it for me until I find one?

I figured you would prefer it go to someone not in the same household though which is why I PMed it to you instead of ruining it here for everyone else.
    (Though you never said it needed to be embedded in this thread, just that we needed to embed it.)

8. Cherub

Nope just have to have your own tank. Guess I will be more specific next time on where to embed. I assumed since this was a public thread people reply in public for claim.

Maybe next time.

9. Metalsniper

:cool: I know, no worries. I'm just giving you a hard time. Someday though, someday.

10. andrew

andrew Prawn

How do u become a member on this site. Do u have to subscribe or donate a certain amount of money?

11. KhensuRa

KhensuRa Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

At the top it say donate. If you click on that it will take you to the member donation, or you can go to two meetings.

12. Yaten13

Yaten13 Amphipod

For tax (DBTC) purposes, I hereby transfer my 50 gallon to my dear wife, and my 5g to my cat rupert. Screw you stella you get nothing. Ok you can have the betta.

13. Cherub

14. Metalsniper

I'll take the 50 if your wife doesn't want it (ha) or the 5 when the cat is done eating all the fish.

15. amonchak

amonchak Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Either attend two meetings and sign the sign in sheet or as others indicated click the donate button up top.

16. ailachami

ailachami Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

have another polyp?
    --------------------------

Please remember that asking for DBTC corals is not in good taste. DBTC corals are only given, and are not to be asked for.

BOD

17. Cherub

Just the 5 I have for sale :p

18. Cherub

aww back when you were a youngen :p No look at you Mr President

Haddonisreef and JuanGutz like this.
  19. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

And he's too busy to post! Ummm hello Chad! Show us your hotties!!

20. Cherub

he's been ignoring me for a while now