Members only part 2

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one polyp of candy apple red up for grabs. Well there's actually 3 polyps but two have yet to open a week later so I say one. Can be up to 3...

You must be a member (supporting club membership) and have not gotten a DBTC frag from me before (sharing the love)

You must embed a video of the song after this one on the album. embed not post a link.

[video=youtube;JD3zZmFnTXs]http://youtu.be/JD3zZmFnTXs[/video]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Planning to become a member very soon, starting by going to this months meeting :p PM'ed you the answer

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
[video=youtube;obHh96ayBAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obHh96ayBAA[/video]

Alkaline Trio, From here to infirmary, Trucks and Trains.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reefer;140583 said:
Planning to become a member very soon, starting by going to this months meeting :p PM'ed you the answer
Sorry need to be current plus you've already claimed GSP I hate to say :/

that0neguy1126;140587 said:
[video=youtube;obHh96ayBAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obHh96ayBAA[/video]

Alkaline Trio, From here to infirmary, Trucks and Trains.
Grats, PM for pick up
Metalsniper;140586 said:
Don't know if I can win this either but I PMed you too
Sorry you had to post on this thread first >.< but yeah I would consider you and your gf the same if you shared a tank, if you have your own then it would have been yours.

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm trying to get one... And she could just hold on to it for me until I find one?

I figured you would prefer it go to someone not in the same household though which is why I PMed it to you instead of ruining it here for everyone else.
(Though you never said it needed to be embedded in this thread, just that we needed to embed it.)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Metalsniper;140592 said:
I'm trying to get one... And she could just hold on to it for me until I find one?

I figured you would prefer it go to someone not in the same household though which is why I PMed it to you instead of ruining it here for everyone else.
(Though you never said it needed to be embedded in this thread, just that we needed to embed it.)
Nope just have to have your own tank. Guess I will be more specific next time on where to embed. I assumed since this was a public thread people reply in public for claim.

Maybe next time.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
At the top it say donate. If you click on that it will take you to the member donation, or you can go to two meetings.

Denvercherub;140591 said:
Sorry you had to post on this thread first >.< but yeah I would consider you and your gf the same if you shared a tank, if you have your own then it would have been yours.
For tax (DBTC) purposes, I hereby transfer my 50 gallon to my dear wife, and my 5g to my cat rupert. Screw you stella you get nothing. Ok you can have the betta.

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;140653 said:
For tax (DBTC) purposes, I hereby transfer my 50 gallon to my dear wife, and my 5g to my cat rupert. Screw you stella you get nothing. Ok you can have the betta.
I'll take the 50 if your wife doesn't want it (ha) or the 5 when the cat is done eating all the fish.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
andrew;140631 said:
How do u become a member on this site. Do u have to subscribe or donate a certain amount of money?
Either attend two meetings and sign the sign in sheet or as others indicated click the donate button up top.

ailachami

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
have another polyp?
--------------------------

Please remember that asking for DBTC corals is not in good taste. DBTC corals are only given, and are not to be asked for.

BOD