Midas Blenny & Ocellaris Clownfish

So my blenny decided to host my frogspawn, thought that was strange. Now my baby clown fish is doing the same thing. They are living in the frogspawn together, lol. My clown has been in the tank for a month longer then the blenny, I thought my clown was never gonna host a coral. When I put the blenny in, on day 2 he decided he liked the frogspawn. Well within a week of that the clown and blenny became best friends, and the clown started going in and out of the frogspawn real fast for a 1/2 day. Now he is in there most of the day with the blenny. The blenny comes out for food, and so does the clown, then back in they go, lol. I love it my blenny trained my clown, lol. Anyone have this happen before?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is awesome, and another reason I love this hobby. You never know what kind of personality your fish are going to have.

They are so happy, I sit here with my girl and watch them for hours. We have only been in the salt water hobby for about four months now, and I just can't get enough, lol.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's just spectacular! What a cool pic and story! "The Adventures of Goldie and the Clown"

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Very kewl.