Montipora undata grow out competition

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I came back from my trip up north and mine got knocked off it's perch again and was sitting upside down on the sand. Not sure how long it was there, but the color is more light pink now instead of the dark pink it had before. I hope it heals itself. I will try to move it back to the perch later on, but it is back in the sand for now.

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I placed mine towards the top of the tank a couple of weeks ago. There's definite growth around the base. I've been fiddling with the system so I'm pretty happy with the growth given inconsistent parameters and old lights.

Sorry for the blurry pic, I can't find my tripod.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yikes update time, I'll do it when the lights come on. I've been trying to get po4 down so I'm running phosban now, well was until last night, then I dosed Brightwell Phosphat-E. Besides that, nothing out of the regular. Just dosing and loving life

finally added the pic, scrubbed the fuzzies off the plug.

Last edited by a moderator:

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I'm going to have to call mine officially dead. Basically to offset a cat that was getting into the 20G that we had, I purchased a 40G which in turn made my wife happy and sad at the same time. In her desire to clean things up as fast as possible she placed all the frags I had into a tupperware bowl 3 days ago. The frags are in the display again, but inside a tupperware bowl. I will have a frag rack tonight to move the frags back out, but I doubt anything is still alive with that much abuse. My fish are even frazzled.

BTW. my wife said the cat can jump on top of the new tank. So much for adding an extra foot of tank to keep the cat off.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I'm going to have to call mine officially dead. Basically to offset a cat that was getting into the 20G that we had, I purchased a 40G which in turn made my wife happy and sad at the same time. In her desire to clean things up as fast as possible she placed all the frags I had into a tupperware bowl 3 days ago. The frags are in the display again, but inside a tupperware bowl. I will have a frag rack tonight to move the frags back out, but I doubt anything is still alive with that much abuse. My fish are even frazzled.

BTW. my wife said the cat can jump on top of the new tank. So much for adding an extra foot of tank to keep the cat off.