Montipora undata grow out competition

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have about 4 diff corals that size that I have been monitoring for signs of life. Only 1 out of the 4 is showing any signs of life, minimum at that. Don't think its this one...course, they all kinda look the same dead...

It's been awhile since I posted, but mine is still looking good. Growth has slowed a bit since I haven't had as much time lately for water changes and a light burned out so lower light and Ca has been a little low. Everything is still healthy, but growth conditions aren't ideal.
PICs tonight (hopefully).

I think I croaked mine two weeks ago. Got knocked over and was upside down for 2 or 3 days. When I flipped it upright it's not looking too happy... Certainly wasn't a contender even if it were to miraculously resurrect itself...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
still not bringing mine unless it gets its own shower stall and towel...its embarrassing ...lol

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;100978 said:
still not bringing mine unless it gets its own shower stall and towel...its embarrassing ...lol
Lol

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I might be out now, went out of town for a week, asked my dad and brother to watch the tank and told them that the only coral they had to make sure didnt move or drop was the comp frag.

We will see if it bounces back, it was upsidedown at the bottom of the tank for who knows how long and its as white as snow. If it comes back I will be shocked

Can those of us who can't make it to Elite Reef this weekend bring ours to weigh in at your house before the event Wicked? Mine is probably not a winner but it would be cool to know how I did compared to everybody else.