Moving: All livestock must find new homes UPDATED

I just "joined" this forum but have been lurking here for about a year and a half...ever since I set up my tanks. Sadly, I have to unexpectedly move to a much smaller place next week and need to break down my tanks (20g and 30g long) and sell my livestock.:( I'm keeping my equipment in the hopes that I can store it and set the tanks back up some day. I'm hosting a moving sale tomorrow so I figure folks can swing by then without making an appointment and view and buy what you like then...or pm me to come by today. Prices are negotiable if you don't seem fair. These critters need new homes FAST.

I've got:
- live rock, sand and larger gravel (included with whatever else you buy)
- Purple pistol shrimp (unsure of species) ($10)
- Dot-Dash Cardinalfish ($5)
- Tank bred gold and blue stripped neon cleaner goby ($5)
- Jewel Damsel [fairly large] ($5)
- Multiple nassarius (one large one), turbo, and nerite snails, 2x scarlet hermits ($10 takes the whole cleanup crew)

Corals:
- small colony of Xoas ($5)
- Purple Xenia colony [2 rocks with them] ($5)
- Large tank bred sarcophyton ($10)
View attachment 2643 View attachment 2642 View attachment 2644
I am willing to do any variety of package deals, etc. It'll help if you bring containers to transport home, since I have very little to offer there.

PM with questions

Address:
3848 Red Deer Trail
Broomfield

Thanks and hope to see you today or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take both cleaner shrimp for $20. I can grab tomorrow. Do you have any scarlet hermits? I would be interested in all of them if you do depending on price. LMK. Thanks!

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;101467 said:
I'll take both cleaner shrimp for $20. I can grab tomorrow. Do you have any scarlet hermits? I would be interested in all of them if you do depending on price. LMK. Thanks!
elite usually has them for a buck

Good stuff still left...they need homes with 72 hours!

These guys need homes asap. Call me and come get 'em:
(3 0 3 )5 6 4 - 5 1 2 9

Thanks to all the folks that have come by and given the critters new homes. It makes it a little softer having to break down my tanks knowing they are going to good folks. My Goby/Pistol Shrimp guy has gone AWOL, so here is what's left:
[attachment=59952:name]Tank-Bred Dot-Dash Cardinal: $10
[attachment=59950:name]Tank-Bred Gold-headed Neon Goby (bagged and ready): $10
[attachment=59951:name]Yellow Clown Goby (bagged and ready): $5
[attachment=59954:name]Tiger Pistol - has partnered with gobies (bagged and ready): $15
[attachment=59953:name]"Purple" Pistol-has partnered w/ gobies (bagged and ready): $15

Large Jewel Damsel: $8
Green Xoa colonies: $5
Large Live Rock with established Purple Xenia colony (with good lighting, they WILL pulse): $10
Tank bred, medium-sized, unattached Sarcophyton: $15
Nassarius, Astrea, Nerite snails (one very large, unique nassarius) and two scarlet hermits: $1-$2 each
Some small and medium live rock left: we'll work out something cheap

Hey SeaBass will you be home later tonite? I know they have fireworks going on near your place, but I should be in the area and I may want to grab the yellow goby, the zoa and maybe some liverock or a pistol shrimp.

Right on, Helix!

I'm just slowly moving stuff out of my place. Either call or shoot me a PM with a time and I'll make sure I'm there.

Anyone else wanna swing by and help me empty these tanks?

Cheers!

It's Tuesday, July 6 and my tanks will get broken down for good around 4pm today...anything not taken I guess will get dropped off at LFS. It's killing me to break this thing down.

I just updated the stock and drastically reduced the prices on the first post in this thread, and I really want to find good homes for everything. Or, come by and give me $35 and take everything that's left in the tanks. At that price, you can probably trade what you don't want at the LFS and still make out well on top.

PM me (or txt or call me @ 303 564 5129) with a time and come by and get 'em.

3848 Red Deer Trail
Broomfield, CO 80020

Thanks to all the forum members that have already come by! You guys are awesome!

ALL LIVESTOCK HAVE FOUND NEW HOMES!

Again, thank you to all forumfolk for the quick action...and for all the well wishes. I appreciate it.

Cheers!