Moving sale. Everything must go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefmaster719;223236 said:
Wow... No sir that would not be me.

Just need this stuff gone so I can move. Taking reasonable offers or will give someone a steal for it all :)
Do you really just not care about how many people you've screwed over? That's disgusting dude and the fact that you could care less is even more outrageous. I wasn't even going to say anything on here but since you aren't even apologetic and have no sense of pride or dignity then I thought id at least just say that you should try to find something in your life that might make you realize that you can't keep going around being a huge piece of **** your whole life an that eventually you're going to have to grow up...

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
maybe the person whos house you painted can see this and chime and couch that you did in fact have to paint a room and did have someone there with you. but no obligation. just saying, everything else I've called you out on on every forum has been true

I have nothign to hide..and don't forget jefe14 is prior military too, we don't throw our battle buddies under the bus

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CindyL;223251 said:
He painted my master bedroom in trade for a frag tank and stand, which was also loaded with frags. He had a guy with him helping him do it, and it took them all day. I did not realize that the guy was essentially coerced into that... :mad3:
ohh snap....there it is.

i can keep going with the things i know about you. Do the right thing now. bow your head and leave with what little dignity you have left. and do the rest of the hobby a favor and STAY OUT!!

reefmaster719;223248 said:
No clue who that is. Love the accusations tho thanks
accusations??? sounds like the proof is right here in the writing. dude Theres obviously a reason your moving it sounds to me like you wore out your welcome best of luck to you with your next scam

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;223254 said:
ohh snap....there it is.
And now I feel like a for being a part of that, even though I didn't know at the time what was going on. If someone knows the guy, please extend my apologies to him.

Faith in humanity... tarnished. Not lost entirely, because I've met too many truly helpful and awesome folks on here, but definitely tarnished.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that a bod should just close this thread and ban him like scmas did. +1 million bush. Stuff like this shouldnt happen. Clearly he is in it for money purposes or for whatever purposes. I have known bush for 3 years and not once has he ever screwed anyone over (unless they have done it to him). Honestly this thread need to be closed and I say everyone who gave him something for free to just show up at his house and ask or take it back. otherwise its probably gonna get sold to people no on the forum or trashed. I understand your moving but you need to make things right. If someone gave you something man up and return it back to them. Thats whats being asked of you. Make it right. If not Someone please close the thread and just ban him and save others the headache

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CindyL;223257 said:
And now I feel like a for being a part of that, even though I didn't know at the time what was going on. If someone knows the guy, please extend my apologies to him.

Faith in humanity... tarnished. Not lost entirely, because I've met too many truly helpful and awesome folks on here, but definitely tarnished.

QUOTE]

I'got his number, i'll send him a text and let him know

stacy_vennes;223258 said:
I think that a bod should just close this thread and ban him like scmas did. +1 million bush. Stuff like this shouldnt happen. Clearly he is in it for money purposes or for whatever purposes. I have known bush for 3 years and not once has he ever screwed anyone over (unless they have done it to him). Honestly this thread need to be closed and I say everyone who gave him something for free to just show up at his house and ask or take it back. otherwise its probably gonna get sold to people no on the forum or trashed. I understand your moving but you need to make things right. If someone gave you something man up and return it back to them. Thats whats being asked of you. Make it right. If not Someone please close the thread and just ban him and save others the headache
+1 amen

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

I bought rock from him the other day and when I got the bucket home to take out "the live rock that had, had a heater on it and circulation" it was ice cold and I thought maybe it got cold from the drive but put it in my buddies tank anyways and it's crashed his tank.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;223259 said:
I'got his number, i'll send him a text and let him know
Thanks. Pls tell him that I would NEVER have been a part of something like that if I had known he wasn't fully informed of the expectations and repaid for his time by RM719.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
stacy_vennes;223258 said:
he never screwed anyone over (unless they have done it to him)
I'm outraged!!!! lol

unless you consider my comments as screwing him over :D

i just stop dealing with you once i throw the towel in. He's done so much crap to me and i've lost alot of good corals (and expensive ones) cutting frags for him at prices that should've been considered DBTC.

Speaking of, where are ALL the DBTCs i've ever given you. Anyone ever bought green hairy mushrooms from this guy? Cuz this is one dbtc i gave him....and there were alot of them too

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;223265 said:
Speaking of, wonder where this little guy went when he was getting out last month, or the month before. Wonder how much he got for it!!!
I got him he was safe! When I sold my tank I told the mebers he was a DBTC and if he splits they knew what to do with him. No worries on that one.

I was onto this guy from day one. If I even saw 719 anywhere I got out of the convo ASAP. What an , sorry for all you good guys out there that got screwed. I have some free zoas I think they are pink and golds for a dbtc for anybody that got taken by this guys. I have several frags available.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok being that there seems to be quite a few unresolved issues with a number of masc members this thread will be monitored closely. While past experiences are welcome to be told flaming is not allowed.

Please keep comments factual and about deals both positive and negative.

And reef master it appears there may be explanations in order to clear the air and be able to keep this thread on topic. If it continues in this direction I will just close it down.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
amonchak;223268 said:
Ok being that there seems to be quite a few unresolved issues with a number of masc members this thread will be monitored closely. While past experiences are welcome to be told flaming is not allowed.

Please keep comments factual and about deals both positive and negative.

And reef master it appears there may be explanations in order to clear the air and be able to keep this thread on topic. If it continues in this direction I will just close it down.
If I've said anything out of line I apologize. I have a few un resolved anger issues stemming from my tbi and ptsd issues and when I get riled up its hard to control. I'll watch what I say from here on out. But i've got stories and issues for days just from me and what pthers have complained to me on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.