Moving sale tank tear down fish and coral

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;353341 said:
When I pmed u earlier I could have stopped by on my way home but never got a text from ya so if your up for it I'll still take the Midas, reflector, stary and sunrise dotty back on tue when u goto mikes lmk
Alright. I will work on getting those caught

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again Seth! The watchman pair are in hiding but made it home in one piece. Got all those amazing corals glued down. Now the hard part will be keeping them from all growing into each other!

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I thought i saw you had some live rock you're selling also? Do you know when and how much you will be selling it for? I need a couple of decent size rocks for my base, remember this is a 55 gallon though....

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Seth thanks so much. Everything started opening as soon as we placed them in the tank. The rock needs some help thank god I have the other tank set up aptasia in it. Lol.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;353451 said:
You still coming to Greeley?
Shoot yah! So I will be home after 7. And Charlie I can easily catch the Midas blenny. But I have been unable to catch the wrasses. I will be tearing down my 120g on Wednesday evening and putting the fish in baskets in my 70g dd