Moving to Alabama, Everything must go!!

View attachment 2229 View attachment 2228 View attachment 2227 View attachment 2226 View attachment 2225 Ok, so I'm excited about the move but really bummed that I have to get rid of everything! I have 6 tanks worth of livestock!! I will attach a few pictures. The cleanup crew consists of peppermint shrimp (at least 3 maybe more) 20+ snails and gobs of hermit crabs. (blue and red leg) $15 for all but you'll have to wait till everything else sales first. Lots of live rock don't know from where anymore. Some Fiji…. Maybe 150lbs or a little better. Sizes range from small to very large pieces, make me an offer. I am attaching a spread sheet with all the fish and invertebrates. I also have some corals and frag’s. I’ll have to come up with a better list on the corals and post them later but if you see one in the pictures and are interested let me know and we can figure out a price.
Salt Water Livestock
Huma Huma Trigger (Sold)
$35.00
Blond Naso Tang (Large)
$ 80.00
Foxface (Medium)
$ 25.00
Sailfin Tang - Desjardinii(Large)
$ 80.00
Orbiculate Batfish (Large - You must have an adequate size tank or I will not sell this one to you)
$ 80.00
Fuzzy Dwarf Lion Fish
$ 25.00
Large Blue Damsel
1 for $ 5.00
Six Line Wrasse
2 @ $ 15.00 ea
Raccoon Butterfly
$ 25.00
Blue Lobster (Large)
$ 50.00
Beau Gregory Damsel
$ 5.00
Maroon Gold Stripe Clown (good size)
2 @ $ 40.00 ea
Coral Beauty Angel
$ 30.00
Yellow Tang
$ 30.00 (Sold)
Firefish
$ 15.00 (Sold)
Spotted Cardinal 2 $ 25.00
for the pair - must go together
Some Damsel I'm not sure of the name but very pretty. Color is light blue, bright yellow and white.
$ 5.00
Coral Banded Shrimp
$ 10.00
Sally Lightfoot (Sold)
$ 5.00
Electric Flame Scallop (Sold)
$ 25.00
Horseshoe Crab (Sold)
$ 20.00
Decorator Crab
$ 10.00
Serpent Star (Sold)
$ 5.00
Large Red Crab
$ 5.00
Lawnmower Blenny
2 @ $15.00 ea

Fresh Water Fish
Pangasius Catfish (Medium)
$ 15.00
Clown Knife (Large)
$ 25.00
Four Line Pictus Catfish
$ 10.00
Silver Dollar (Large)
$ 5.00
Picasimus (Large)
2 @ ea $ 10.00
Blue Fresh Water Lobster
$ 20.00
Albino Oscar
$ 10.00

Tanks (obo)
225 Gal Glass with rounded corners - Huge and heavy!!
$ 750.00
125 Gal Glass Long
$125.00
55 Gal Glass Long
$ 50.00
35 Gal Glass
$ 25.00

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
getting the ok from wife for a 6Lwrase and Yellow tang maybe another

I use a combo of cyclops and mysis or small krill. Also 3 times a week I feed the whole tank with microvert. Everything in my tanks are super healthy and maybe a little
spoiled. They eat better than I do most of the time...

Not sure the exact date yet. It'll be in late June so I want to go ahead and get everything down sized ASAP.... I'm figuring I should be able to have the "CUC" ready within a week anyway.

By late June but I want to get everything downsized now so I'll have time to concentrate on packing.... I should have the "CUC" ready to go within a week...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
i need to visit wicked if i go up that way too :D but i need my lights 1st!! lol

Truthfully the majority of my cleanup crew was in my reef tank. I have very few in my other tanks as they served more as a food source to some of the livestock... I do have two sea urchins though. They are pretty vigorous cleaners!! One is a black long spine and the other has white short spines. The white one is in my reef tank and has been harmless to the fish and corals.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
How big are the naso and sailfin? Too big for a 90 gallon?

They all come with their stands. The 225 will come with lights too just not the canister filter. Most 65of my tanks have no canopy's. The 65 will come as a complete setup lighting and filtration. The lighting system is a CF setup. The rest of the tanks will be just tank and stands only.