Muscles the Ruby Red Mithrax

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I've had a ruby red mithrax in my tank for the last few years. Mind you, I've never actually seen him around and doing things; just found his molts. Well this weekend I picked up a fresh batch of Astrea snails and happened to walk by after the lights shut off.

There was muscles the mithrax attempting to pull a tasty snail off the glass! My wife watched him while I grabbed the net and now he's safely confined to the refugium in my basement sump.

Free to a good home. He's roughly 2" across.

Call/text the original Colorado Area Code 641-9243

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might be free to grab him tomorrow evening if he hasn't been picked up. I would consider though keeping him as a refugium clean up. Imagine he goes after snails if he doesn't get enough direct food leftover from feedings.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm about 99% sure he's a mithrax. Looks almost exactly like a BIG Emerald crab. I can't do tomorrow night since I have a flight to catch...

Thanks!
Adam
3/641-9243

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please give Fitz first shot. If it doesn't work out with him, please let me know. I can pick up any time e this week, I have the week off

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still available yet I'm out of the country until 1-August. If we've met before, perhaps you can get him via my wife but she's NOT a fan of letting people in the house she or I don't know...fair warning.