1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

My 1100ish gallon build

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by scchase, Sep 2, 2018.

1. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

If a seam busted 350g would dump either into the sump and than overflow into the floor drain or right into the floor drain, some would probably get into the carpet as well but wouldn't be the frist or last time for that in my house

2. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Gotcha. I was just worried it would drain too much from the system as a whole.

3. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

4. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

This is amazing!

5. FOURSTARS

FOURSTARS Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Man! you club members are hard core. Really like your scape.

6. halmus

halmus Prawn Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

The tank is looking awesome! Are you interested in adopting a Eibli Mimic Tang? He’a still a juvenile but on the way to adulthood.

I had to evict him from the display because he wasn’t getting along with a foxface I just added. He’s in fish QT now but needs a bigger home. Can’t imagine he’d have aggression problems in your ocean.

7. scchase

Sure he would have a home/

8. scchase

9. scchase