My custom 200 is getting closer

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool. I will need the help. Once I get the stand welded up I will need at least 3 or 4 people to get the tank and the stand in place.

Thanks!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I must say with as long as this has taken him, I am happy for him. Now just if you would of took some of them corals at the swap last June and let me grow them out for you like I offered you would of had some massive colonies....bwwwaaaaaaa

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Happy happy day!

The new tank arrived today so I ducked out of work a little early to hook up the trailer and go get it. Total shipping weight was 651 pounds! good god how will I get this thing in the house? :)

All I can say it am I'm blown away! It came out so much better than I hoped it would. The precision and craftsmanship are flawless. The pictures just don't so it justice. In person it looks so much bigger than I thought it was going to. The guys at Miracles kick @$$. Only thing is they forgot my bulkheads. No worries though I'm sure they will have no problem sending them to me. Not like I need them just yet anyhow.

Here are some pics.

oh yeah.... and this ones not for sale. :p

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
very very nice ....
...but do me a favor and leave it in the garage ...i don't want to scratch any walls carrying it out :)

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;91708 said:
very very nice ....
...but do me a favor and leave it in the garage ...i don't want to scratch any walls carrying it out :)
Hope you've been lifting weights. :) the crating couldn't have been more than 100 lbs so that would make the tank aprox 550. Dosnt seem right but that's what the shipping invoice says.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice!!! Hope those 2 holes arent too close to the overflow wall to get your bulkheads in.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
:confused:
wicked demon;91723 said:
Very nice!!! Hope those 2 holes arent too close to the overflow wall to get your bulkheads in.
+1 Why do you think they forgot to send them. That way he has to stare at it and fall in love a few days before he finds out he cant get the bulkheads in ! :mad:

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kalgra;91724 said:
I thought the same so I test fitted two I already had. Perfect fit!
Awesome !

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;91725 said:
:confused:

+1 Why do you think they forgot to send them. That way he has to stare at it and fall in love a few days before he finds out he cant get the bulkheads in ! :mad:
Seriously right! The the edge of the bulkhead literally falls 1/64" or less from the overflow glass. Super precision! I waited to get the tank before starting to weld the stand because I figured they would be close but not exact. In fact the tank dimensions are EXACT.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice